Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

technical issues.

DEATHRAMENTDEATHRAMENT Member UncommonPosts: 701

When i launch ta game i get this application has failed to start because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Ive googled it and told me to download microsoft virtual c. I did that but it still gives me the sme error. T he used to work fine for me. I recently re formated windows but windows is up to date. Im running vista 64 bit.

Game is Mortal online.

Sorry if this isnt the right place to post this.

Comments

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by DEATHRAMENT
    When i launch ta game i get this application has failed to start because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.Ive googled it and told me to download microsoft virtual c. I did that but it still gives me the sme error. T he used to work fine for me. I recently re formated windows but windows is up to date. Im running vista 64 bit.Game is Mortal online.Sorry if this isnt the right place to post this.
    Are you sure you installed this: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14632

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development