Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls Online: Update 4 Trailer Teases New Additions

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Elder Scrolls Online team is getting players excited about next month's Update 4. The next patch will be focused on Craglorn, a new Trial, the Dragonstar Arena, new quests and delves and more. Check out the video to see what Update 4 is all about!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• iftachbyiftachby Member UncommonPosts: 33
    Looks pretty nice. I like how they actually release a new content patch monthly or so. The game seems to have a very bright future!
  • orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956

..and thats how endgame content is made!

but looking forward to solo zone!!!!

• Ides385Ides385 Member UncommonPosts: 82
    Looks great. This is why I don't mind paying monthly for this game and they are delivering.
  • TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,025
    This was all previewed before on discussion panels. The real news for me is the balance and fixes coming on that patch. I await the test server patch notes but we won't see it pushed to PTS until Aug 18th or later.

You stay sassy!

• jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237
    Glad to see them getting this game polished and content coming out.  I think this game has a ton of potential it just needs more content to flesh it out so to speak.
  • ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

ESO is shaping to be the game it was meant to be.

I played untill early level 30s...and left because of terrible design flaws...

I am happy to see they are adressing those problems fast...patch by patch.

I will surely return very soon :) As soon as they implement the new Champion sistem that replaces the veteran one.

imageimageimage

• Nebulizer87Nebulizer87 Member UncommonPosts: 29
    I'm very tempted to come back left at lvl 35, went to WIldstar was utterly dissappointed with server population and lack of a raiding scene on my server; then went back to WoW and it just doesn't draw me anymore. I can honestly say that the combat in ESO drew me in like no other game for MMOs and im just about ready to just say F it and come back. ESO looked like it had tons of potential and from Quakecon i can see that they are heading in the right direction. 
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Don't feed the trolls, guys.
  • RaagnarzRaagnarz Member RarePosts: 565
    The game was a steaming pile at launch. But much like a few other games (marvel heroes, swtor), they buckled down and weathered the storm, and managed to make a turnaround. The turnaround ended up being a decent game. I expected Wildstar to do better than ESO, but ESO has significantly more subs and more buys. I guess that helped them by giving them more of a grace period to get things where they wanted them to be.
  • unclemounclemo Member UncommonPosts: 462
    No player housing. No focus on creating meaningful PvP. Still grindy although I have heard that advanced were made in this ar3a somewhat. Economy still needs drastic improvments. I am going to stick with the better in every way Archeage. Still, I hope ESO can generate a core playerbase and continue to improve.
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    I'm really glad I waited on this one, no bad taste to deal with just the improvements they've made. I kinda saw what was coming at launch, glad they've made it past it and are moving forward with content additions as well as improvements. That's a good sign going into month 5. Many at this stage were still quite deep into damage control, holding back content and forward progress.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• Mad+DogMad+Dog Member UncommonPosts: 780

Seems my post was removed...

Does it still take forever to lvl through PVP or have they changed it?

• BossOfThisGymBossOfThisGym Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Let's see
  • zeuseasonzeuseason Member UncommonPosts: 69
    Really good game getting better!