Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RIP Robin Williams

superniceguysuperniceguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,278

Sad day today hearing of the news of Robin Williams passing. I thoroughly enjoyed watching him from Mork and Mindy in the late 70s.

He is being memoralised in WOW

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/08/12/robin-williams-to-be-memorialized-in-wow

Robin Williams was an avid fan of WOW, and now "Robin Williams will appear as an NPC of some kind in the game."

Comments

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    I agree very sad news indeed!
  • hallucigenocidehallucigenocide Member RarePosts: 1,015
    he played WoW? hah did not expect that :D anyways shame he's dead i loved his stand up

I had fun once, it was terrible.

• g0m0rrahg0m0rrah Member UncommonPosts: 325
    Originally posted by hallucigenocide

he played WoW? hah did not expect that :D anyways shame he's dead i loved his stand up

Yes who would expect a guy that names his child "zelda" to be a gamer. Go figure ;)
  • hallucigenocidehallucigenocide Member RarePosts: 1,015
    Originally posted by g0m0rrah
    Originally posted by hallucigenocide

Yes who would expect a guy that names his child "zelda" to be a gamer. Go figure ;)

heh have no clue what his kids are called so color me suprised yet again 

I had fun once, it was terrible.

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    A sad day. It's a pity the petition was not for a monument in game - that would have been more appropriate, but it's great blizzard are going to do something.

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D