Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trail

LacianLacian Member UncommonPosts: 13
Anyone know if ther will be a 1 week trail ore open beta so we have a chance to try the game before buying it, so we can see what its like, i cant get my self to buy a game before i try it

You, you, and you: Panic. The rest, come with me.

Comments

• LadyTygerLadyTyger Member Posts: 136

Right now I don't see that as an option.
    They just finished Phase 1 for their beta testing, which were people that were selected by CM for that portion of the beta. Phase two was supposed to only open up to those of us that won a beta spot from MMORPG.com, but they opened it up to Pre-Order people as well.
    Which is good, I'm very happy to hear that Phase 1 went so well.

But as far as open beta...I don't see that happening anytime relatively soon. If nothing else, it'll happen after Phase 2. Lets just hope that Phase 2 goes as well for us as Phase 1 went for the selected testers, then maybe open beta will come soon ::::28::

Best of luck to yha!

• LacianLacian Member UncommonPosts: 13

Ok i just hope they fix a trail befor ore when the games releast even if its just for a day ore 2 just to get a feel for it, just so i dont buy a game i dont like (have happend before can you say Black and white image) but well the game looks great and i just hope it is but looks can be desiving (B&W)

well ill just have to wait and see image

• gapsta24gapsta24 Member Posts: 30
    If I'm not mistaken i belive they said that there will be no free trial just the usuall one month free with purchase.  If thats the case wait it out read some reviews or hope you know someone with the game who can tell you a bit about it.
  • IshidaIshida Member Posts: 28

Codemasters orginally has no plans of an Open Beta, then agian they planned all pre-order customer to be phase 3 so their still might be a chance they do a small open beta.

On the other hand they have had some troubles with getting the phase 2 servers setup and are requiring someone from CCR to come look at it. The problem with this that it is new years over their so nobody will probally come out untill the weekend is over and then they will still have to get the servers setup. So look for phase 2 to start early to mid next week.

• LacianLacian Member UncommonPosts: 13

its just like shooting them selv ind the foot if they dont let people try it so they get hookt on it on the other hand if the game sucks its probely a good ider not to let people tray it image 

well ill just wait and watch ore hope i win a beta key image

• MelficeMelfice Member Posts: 45

Originally posted by Lacian
    its just like shooting them selv ind the foot if they dont let people try it so they get hookt on it...

they have the most anticipated mmo, i don't think they have to worry about they extra hype an open beta would provide.