Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] Firefall: Red5's Second Shot Nails Its Target

2»

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Actually they found out where they were shooting and moved the target there.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • PioneerStewPioneerStew Member Posts: 874
    This game is a lot of fun.  Finally fun combat in an mmo!
  • JominaJomina Member UncommonPosts: 7

I've been playing it for a week or so, again, after giving up on the beta when they were doing all of the massive changes constantly.

I must admit, it has me hooked and I will definitely play it the way it is now.  Very well done, Red5  :)

• DarLorkarDarLorkar Member UncommonPosts: 1,082
    Originally posted by BillMurphy
    Originally posted by cerebrix

soo.....

you posted a transcript of the video.  which i read first, then decided to watch the video.

bill, you made sitting through that footage a little painful.

do one thing for article, one thing for video.  dont spoil one with the other.

Noted! My idea was that some folks like to read, some like to view.

I am one of those:P i liked the video the way it was. I could watch the game play as i listened , worked out great for me this way.

As to the game, i am a founder that has not played in a long while. I will after the launch, i never play games at launch anymore.  Let it all get settled and have a few patches to fix glaring bugs, then will see how it all turned out.

Always kind of liked the game, just was not going to get too into it since it changed so much and so often>P So played it off and on over the years. Glad it is finally going to see launch.

• AbcynthAbcynth Member UncommonPosts: 60
    If anyone is interested anyone that logs in today gets to try all the advanced battleframes for 24 hrs. Enjoy.
  • Cramit845Cramit845 Member UncommonPosts: 395

Well I have been back playing this game for about a week n a half now.  I started playing back in late 2012 and I will admit I am enjoying my time here once again.  They have changed the game a lot, not really enjoying the quest grind but you have many options in what to do.

If they can just make more ares missions spawn and dynamic content spawn in the world they will be all set.  As well as revamp PVP.  OWPVP is not, "Zone into zone, get put into 1 of 3 teams and fight over towers.......Let the armies fight for towers and what not, not random teams..... 

However I can wait for the PVP to change if needed, its much better than it was, but still some tweaking needs to be done for sure, to get more of the original vision to shine.  Its still there, they just gotta let it shine!

• reygatdula11reygatdula11 Member Posts: 17
    been recommended by quite a few of my friends, downloading now and will try asap!