It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Ive played the Xbox 360 beta and not much has changed. SquareEnix Should do these things to make the game more fun and appealing to new gamers:
1. Give Some sort of an indicator to show that an NPC has a quest (Kind of Like WoW with the ? Mark over the head of the quest giver)
2. This Game just needs more Quests for lower lvl's
3. Have some sort of Public Transportation for Free, instead of the Rediculous Airship (Which Costs alot of Gil to even get on)
4. Less Grinding for Lower lvl's is essential to keep Newer gamers to keep playing!
5. Add some Sort of System to Enable ppl to make guilds or clans (Makes it kind of like WoW, but look at the Success of WoW and the sheer amount of Guilds their Are)
(I have Also played the PC version, and i have played both extensively. The game just doesnt offer enough for new gamers, but overall the game is not that bad and has alot of potential.)
And if anyone has any Suggestions just shout it out!