Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lack of ingame support?

grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935

Anyone else experience this?  I've been having problems with a scavenger hunt quest for the Explorer's path.  I've had a ticket open for almost five days now and have yet to get something other than a canned response I received maybe two hours ago because of putting a second freagin' ticket in.  I've yet to see an in-game GM.  Is it no one reads chat where I play?  Are the servers really that barren? Or am I just running into a really crappy time with this game?  And what's with people not even offering to help out a fellow player?  As a note:  I play on Pergo on the Exile side.

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I thought game master response was mandatory in subscription based games? Maybe I was wrong, because based on what you said your experience is like with customer support, its like that all the time in f2p models. Maybe they're just getting prepared.
  • StevonStevon Member UncommonPosts: 221
    Wildstar has the absolute WORST support group of any game I've ever played.   
  • grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935
    Finally got a response and resolution yesterday.  There was no actual bug (or so I am apt to believe).  But the amount of time it took to get a response is a bit worrisome.
  • The.agGThe.agG Member Posts: 119

Yea, their CS is absolutely atrocious.

Back at Launch, i wanted them to merge my NA Beta account with my EU key which Carbine said is the official method for those who played the early Beta on the NA servers. Anyways, i waited for 3 days after sending them multiple tickets before launch and finally had to create a new account and forego my Beta bonuses because of it.

On the other hand, i wanted to changes my keys between my 2 accounts in ESO because of the same reasons and i was getting replies within 2 hours just one day before launch. Even now, when i resubbed to ESO again, i submitted a ticket and got a reply within 30 mins.

Even SWTOR had me waiting a maximum of 12 hours for the couple of tickets i submitted. Both times i also received bonus Cartel coins for the delay.

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    Originally posted by Stevon
    Wildstar has the absolute WORST support group of any game I've ever played.   

I have had mixed experiences. Most of the people I talk to say they are awful though. They are 50/50 for me, they were able to resolve one issue I had with a bugged quest credit and unable to help solve an even simpler issue with billing. Seems like the CS is one of their weak points again.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689
    Once again people fail to understand that they are actually over flowing with support tickets thanks to a recent bug with the last drop. It caused people to lose pvp rating and money while loged off, So yes the wait is quite long. Though you could also ask on the forums itself. Some of the members there are quite helpful, and might of been able to save you the time and answer the question for you about your issue. Now i am not saying that their support has an excuse to let your ticket go for five days, BUT then again all of my tickets have been answered within the 24 hour time frame. I honestly do not know why people have trouble with it. Maybe its the way you filled it out? i tend to include as much information as possible. Though i am glad it got resolved, and their CS would be better if they stopped using that crummy zendesk support.

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935
    Originally posted by jircris
    Once again people fail to understand that they are actually over flowing with support tickets thanks to a recent bug with the last drop. It caused people to lose pvp rating and money while loged off, So yes the wait is quite long. Though you could also ask on the forums itself. Some of the members there are quite helpful, and might of been able to save you the time and answer the question for you about your issue. Now i am not saying that their support has an excuse to let your ticket go for five days, BUT then again all of my tickets have been answered within the 24 hour time frame. I honestly do not know why people have trouble with it. Maybe its the way you filled it out? i tend to include as much information as possible. Though i am glad it got resolved, and their CS would be better if they stopped using that crummy zendesk support.

If you read my OP, I did say I posted on the forums, asked in-game, etc.  In the end I think I created three tickets.  Whatever their reasons are for the delay, it doesn't matter.  All I get from it is that it took a week plus for a response.  I had zero support in-game or on the forums.

• MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689
    Originally posted by grimal
    Originally posted by jircris

If you read my OP, I did say I posted on the forums, asked in-game, etc.  In the end I think I created three tickets.  Whatever their reasons are for the delay, it doesn't matter.  All I get from it is that it took a week plus for a response.  I had zero support in-game or on the forums.

Then you must have bad luck, or i have really good luck. Sadly most mmos (especially NC Soft) lack in this department. Also if you send in more then one ticket for the same thing they tend to ignore it, and if you UPDATE said ticket it will reset your place "in line" and make reply times longer. This was all sticked under the help and FAQ section of the support forums by the CSM. And i cant find a post on the help section regarding this issue, though im sure its buried under all the QQ and OP threads :/

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!