Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] Elder Scrolls Online: Emperor Reset Please?

124»

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I can't stand ANY form of bragging to justify playing a game.That is why i don't like ladders or any rank system,i play a game to have FUN and nothing more,i don't need to stroke my ego or show off.

These type of systems almost ALWAYS support those who play a ton of hours ,far more than any normal gamer.That being said it tarnishes all form of ranking as nothing moire than a cheap gimmick.

I wonder if people would play MOBA's or FPS's or any other type E-Sport /pvp if there was no bragging rights?I mean we always hear people say they are playing for the FUN but i somehow doubt it.

As to the poster worrying about a rant,they SHOULD be a LOT more cherished than any other discussion because guess how you IMPROVE a game?You ONLY improve a game by pointing out it's "potential flaws" you NEVER improve a game by sitting passive and sugar coating it.I mention this because i would hope EVERYONE wants a game to improve?

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• describabledescribable Member UncommonPosts: 407

pretty sure this is how pirates of the burning sea died.

"don't moan if you die in a red area" people got.

but when the PvE was so bugged you could economically flip a port within the space of 2 minutes.... and they refused to acknowledge this as something wrong.

it died a death..... you can probably hear the hearts of the now defunct developer saying " we used to be with SOeeeeeeeee"

"nothing actually matters, we're just slightly evolved monkeys clinging to a dying piece of rock hurtling through space waiting for our eventual death." - Frankie Boyle, Mock The Week

• KillyoxKillyox Member CommonPosts: 424
    My friend has been an emperor for over 3 months :)