Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DCU 75% sale on steam!

XirikXirik Member UncommonPosts: 440
I didn't see a thread about it on here so I thought I might as well post about it. All together its $22 to buy all the DLC.

"You have some serious mental issues you may need to seek some help for. There are others who post things, but do not post them in the way you do. Out of every person who posts crazy shit in this forum, you have some of the craziest and scariest" -FarReach

Comments

• BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    Good deal but I'm scared for the future of this game.
  • Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    OMG SONY IS RIPPING OF DCUO PLAYERS WITH A SALE!! Haha I couldn't resist I'd better ask for a refund now.

I to the person worried about the future. I think PC isn't doing that well. But PS4/PS3 version is doing really well apparently.

It definitely shines on PS4 I've been playing with a friend who has it on PS3. I bring my PS4 over and we play in the same room haha.

• strangepowersstrangepowers Member UncommonPosts: 630

Originally posted by Dreamo84
    OMG SONY IS RIPPING OF DCUO PLAYERS WITH A SALE!! Haha I couldn't resist I'd better ask for a refund now. I to the person worried about the future. I think PC isn't doing that well. But PS4/PS3 version is doing really well apparently.It definitely shines on PS4 I've been playing with a friend who has it on PS3. I bring my PS4 over and we play in the same room haha.

Ahhh! You necroed this post! I thought the sale was on again. I missed it last time =(

Haha oops sorry!

• cylon8cylon8 Member UncommonPosts: 362
    I jumped on this when they did it last week...if I like h1z1 then sony will officially have 4 games...ps2, hiz1,landmark and dcuo to justify the sony pass

so say we all

Sucks the Sony pass doesn't work with the console version though. I remember them saying they were trying to do something. But as far as I know they haven't.