Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about gameplay

jaberoni7jaberoni7 Member Posts: 1
I've read that this game is just like L2 with the point and click movement, but can be switched to ASDW if the user wishes...my question is if movement with ASDW is just like L2's (clunky and uncoordinated) or has it been improved?  Also...what is one of the best RF websites to gather info from?  I've looked around a little, but really haven't had enough time to search in detail.

Comments

• Katana2k6Katana2k6 Member Posts: 49
    @ i surely hope its summit like RYL control feels same like playing AN FPS but then Hack&slash
  • 007sniper007sniper Member Posts: 8
    you can go to there website RF-online.com and check out some infoimage
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Yes there is a keyboard mode in game. Hitting H will put you in keyboard mode. Then you get your standard FPS controls. WASD for forward, back, s.Left, s.right. Q and E become your turn left and turn right keys. While hitting v key will cause you to jump.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• VelcroyVelcroy Member Posts: 93

In using the WASD movement myself, I found it very fluid, if you use it correctly. For instance, I generally just use W to move forward, and then right click + drag my mouse right to left in order to turn and get a different view of things. If you do it this way, it is very fluid.