Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Old look of MMORPG

ZygoZygo Member Posts: 5
What happened to the old look of this site? Personally I liked it better. It had more game choices it seems, and it also gave a little more info on each of them.

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    wow i dont even remember the old one

• ZygoZygo Member Posts: 5
    Yea, I used to come to this site a while back..... I just visited it recently and noticed the not so good (no offense) chage to it.

• BurningManBurningMan Member Posts: 613
    put a tab at the top that says Old Skool Page and it shows the site how it use to be

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=8mj35887

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

How long ago are you talking about?  The previous version of the site (the ugly green one) had much less information...

I bought the domain about 2 years ago and to my knowledge there was nothing here before that...

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    The info etc hasnt changed, in fact theres more info on games as Admin and the staff are always updating and adding new stuff. 

• Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992
    Didnt this site, a long long time ago have like a list of all of the Free RPG's and then the Cheap RPG's...I remember there was a free list and I would always go there, you should do something like that, divide the games from the ones you have to pay from the free onesimage

I bought this domain in early 2002.  Since then there has been no such thing.  The guy before me appeared to use this for a homepage or something.

I think you have us confused with another site.

However, we are going to be adding a filter feature to our game list that will allow you to filter the game list based on all kinds of factors, and then save it in your profile.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

is this like personal information....or could you tell us?

how much did you pay the guy 2 years ago?

and how much did the other guy offer you a little while ago?

I can tell you that I did not pay a whole lot for the domain.  I think the guy that owned it just needed money.  I won it on eBay for a great deal.

I have been offered some very large amounts for the site...but I would not disclose the figures image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• BurningManBurningMan Member Posts: 613
    8) why cant  you ever say the amount of money instead of describing money people have different opionions for a little and a lot like i think a little is 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=8mj35887

• thegravyboatthegravyboat Member Posts: 89
    Yea dont sell it, this site is rock'n hardcore and can see it going far.

~Best thing since sliced bread

SWG-Ahazi- Kovoa DE/DOC
    AC-Morningtha- Fou-Lu lvl 79 UA/LIFE

Na, unless I was offered a rediculous amount of money I would never sell it.  It is a really fun site to own/operate image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    Give me the site and I will give you, one hundred billion dollars.  Nah just kidding, keep up the good work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There are only 10 types of people in this world.
    Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

• Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992

1 million dollars....hahaha

oh nvm, 1 Billion dollars

Ok, I'm back..... back on the topic.... I think it was like one year ago.... you could sort the games by genre, free or pay-to-play, platform, graphics, and stuff like that. It was good, because people who dont like to pay to play games online had a LOT more selections then now. Don't get me wrong, Im happy with the site, it just seems like its missing somthin now...

All I can tell you is that you have to be thinking of another site image  I have owned this for 2 years and the new design has everything the last one did - all we did was "re-skin" the last site and add lots of new features (I also do all the web developing, so I can assure you of this).  You can sort by genre, title, rating, etc....but you have never been able to sort by price.

We are hoping to add our "filter" feature to the game list soon.  This will allow you to do the things you mention here.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

Ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt abouit you saying you havent changed anything but the skin... but I'm certain its changed more than that. I am although ABSOLUTLY(mispelled I think) positive that I'm not thining of another site though.

• Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342
    wow so you can see the fufure??????? ok now focus and tell me the winning numbers of the florida lotto image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

• ClandestineClandestine Member UncommonPosts: 91

Glad to know who created this site. I want to commend you on the job you have done. Great and intuitive programming! I admire this site because I am a programmer myself and see many things in this site and think, "Wow! I would have done it just like that!"

Keep up the great work!

Ok, I made a mistake. I WAS thinking of another site, the name was similar and they pertain to the same topic. Sorry for any confusion. The site i was thinking of was mpogd instead of this one (mmorpg). sorry, my bad.