Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyforge Gameplay With Translation In The Video.

Allacore69Allacore69 Member Posts: 839

Like the title says: English - Skyforge Gameplay

This answers a TON of questions about the game. You guy's should check it out.

Comments

• Allacore69Allacore69 Member Posts: 839

Bump in case somebody missed it.

• lindhskylindhsky Member UncommonPosts: 162

Looks like all other games out there today but I don't mind that. I love that they have a lot of classes. Something I feel many games lately don't have. I like the sci-fi settings.

What I don't like, and that is not typical for this game but for most, is that they feel the need to tell us how hard or easy a mob is Before we begin to fight. A lot of symbols over the heads. I truly hate that. What would be so wrong if you see a mob and start fighting it and notice that it is a tough mob? No, nowadays we need to know that Before. In my opinion every game is so dumbed down nowadays (showing you exactly where you should go etc). It is turning the games into races to the highest level and go to A go to B and got to C watching the map and Arrows pointing that way more than watching the Environment.  

Either way, I might try this out. I love games with many classes so thanks for the heads up.

Originally posted by lindhsky
    What I don't like, and that is not typical for this game but for most, is that they feel the need to tell us how hard or easy a mob is Before we begin to fight.

This is because the game has no levels. The symbols act like what levels should be. Like instead of saying level 20, the symbol might be a sword indicating anywhere between levels between say 20-25. It's weird but because we have no levels it looks like a decent system.

• VolumendsVolumends Member UncommonPosts: 41
    This game looks kinda interesting. Graphics, inventory, gear looks like in Secret World and fighting style looks like in DC Universe. I will surely play this game when it is in open beta/up. Thanks for showing me the video :-)

MSI GE70 - i7-4700MQ, GeForce GT 750M, 8gb ram, 750gb 7200RPM HDD and 128gb SSD

Originally posted by Volumends
    This game looks kinda interesting. Graphics, inventory, gear looks like in Secret World and fighting style looks like in DC Universe. I will surely play this game when it is in open beta/up. Thanks for showing me the video :-)

No problem. I'm trying to get the word out. This game is 100% from the ground up fully free to play. No pay to win. Gpotato does not exist. It's Obsidian and they brought us KOTOR 2 and South Park and the stick of truth, etc.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Good to see this game coming along. I think it looks amazing.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

Could be a really good game but like all the other modern mmo's they miss the point of grouping and >>>MMO.

Combos are not player to player to encourage grouping but soloing combos.Mana regens way too fast making it a spam arcade type game rather than a realistic rpg.Seriouisly why even have a mana bar if you can regen the whole thing in a mere 5-10 secs?

WASD keys,what about key mapping for those who can't stand that ancient keyboard setup?

Why pick a Paladin if your soloing?Which tells me any class can perform solo the same as any other,making it even less a grouping a game.Too bad nobody now a days understands what a MMO and RPG should be,all the games are identical single player games with internet attached.

Too bad i am always looking for that one gem to pop out of nowhere and i am always left disappointed.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• AureljusAureljus Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Originally posted by Wizardry

Could be a really good game but like all the other modern mmo's they miss the point of grouping and >>>MMO.

Combos are not player to player to encourage grouping but soloing combos.Mana regens way too fast making it a spam arcade type game rather than a realistic rpg.Seriouisly why even have a mana bar if you can regen the whole thing in a mere 5-10 secs?

WASD keys,what about key mapping for those who can't stand that ancient keyboard setup?

Why pick a Paladin if your soloing?Which tells me any class can perform solo the same as any other,making it even less a grouping a game.Too bad nobody now a days understands what a MMO and RPG should be,all the games are identical single player games with internet attached.

Too bad i am always looking for that one gem to pop out of nowhere and i am always left disappointed.

Seems like you know more about this game, then anyone else, without even trying it yourself, and judging game by its gameplay video, which explains the basics of the game.

We don't know how hard is going to be, but in rpg action-based games, solo usually require alot of skill, timings and reactions to solo some strong boss - and therefore not every player is the same, more motivated(elite) players might go try solo, but more casual might find/form group to kill it more faster, and with less problems.

I dont think that anyone going to be forced to go solo through everything. 

Also don't forget that the game does not spin around ''one special'' person, some people has a language barrier, some players couldn't find his country guild or people, or can't find a group to go your ''group tactics'' way, and they want to fully integrate into game aswell,  and therefore solo methods would help them to achieve that.