Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Landmark: Landmark Beta Access Keys!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com has been given beta access keys for EQ Next: Landmark!  Get your key now while they last!

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR BETA ACCESS KEY NOW!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Thanks
  • azwesjrazwesjr Member Posts: 2
    Looks like they are 7 day keys
  • TankYou88TankYou88 Member Posts: 310
    I cant believe they are giving them out for free. SOE is screwing over its founders...lol
  • hellpridehellpride Member Posts: 1
    Is there any way to activate this on steam ?
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965
    Originally posted by TankYou88
    I cant believe they are giving them out for free. SOE is screwing over its founders...lol

How are they exactly doing that if I may ask? They only valid for 7 days.

• AlumicardAlumicard Member UncommonPosts: 388
    Originally posted by JeroKane

Stuff gets weirder all the time. First paid betas then paid alphas and now we have a trial for paid beta.

I'm kind of waiting for a founder pack which only gives you a chance to be selected for alpha.

• superconductingsuperconducting Member UncommonPosts: 871
    Awesome! thanks

• SamuraiXIVSamuraiXIV Member Posts: 354
    Payed $20 for no reason >< and I don't even like it cause it's not a game it works like say photoshop works not like a game. I can easily play minecraft but this is too much.

"mmorpg.com forum admins are all TROLLS and losers in real life"
    My opinion

• MarknMarkn Member UncommonPosts: 307

Ya because your 6 months worth of access before anyone else wasn't worth the price.  You knew what you bought no one is screwing anyone over.  Did you think founders would be the only ones playing this game  ?  What happens when the game is out did they still screw you over by letting everyone play for free now ?   Grow up.

• TankYou88TankYou88 Member Posts: 310
    Originally posted by Markn

Ya because your 6 months worth of access before anyone else wasn't worth the price.  You knew what you bought no one is screwing anyone over.  Did you think founders would be the only ones playing this game  ?  What happens when the game is out did they still screw you over by letting everyone play for free now ?   Grow up.

Im guessing you missed the thread about the guy being angry the founders packs went on sale a few days ago as well as the lol at the end of my sentence.

• icklathid5359icklathid5359 Member Posts: 1
    Just to make it clear its LANDMARK  THE GAME not EQ Next landmark
  • PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977
    Originally posted by icklathid5359
    Just to make it clear its LANDMARK  THE GAME not EQ Next 

Fixed that for you.

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458
    Originally posted by Alumicard
    Originally posted by JeroKane

Stuff gets weirder all the time. First paid betas then paid alphas and now we have a trial for paid beta.

I'm kind of waiting for a founder pack which only gives you a chance to be selected for alpha.

... a paid for chance at alpha! Yes! So disgusting what things have DE-volved into in our ever more Crony-style capitalist corporate-fascism.

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458
    Was almost excited, then see it's more of these 7-day things? Bah! Not worth the bother.
  • seafirexseafirex Member UncommonPosts: 419

What i don't understand with the people complaining is that when they announce the founders pack they only said it will give you access at alpha and beta earlier and for the full duration.

If SOE now offers beta access to more people without paying for it, it is there choice and they are not scamming anyone out of it, they never said only founders will have access to alpha and beta.

Please link where it says only founders will get access to the beta. ( for the alpha i can understand it is written on there website) But for the beta it is not, it says you get garanteed access to it. 

Only founders had access to alpha and since that is over they have nothing to cry about.
  • Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Funny enough... Trove's founder pack wasn't guaranteed by any date alpha or instant. Just priority.

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Too bad you have to use the code within 7 days. Things should get more interesting when they add combat later this month!

Woot woot!

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

Should be noted that this is ONLY a 64 bit game,so anyone trying to play with 32 bit Windows cannot do so.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• versulasversulas Member UncommonPosts: 288
    Originally posted by Dreamo84
    Too bad you have to use the code within 7 days. Things should get more interesting when they add combat later this month!

Woot woot!

Where do you see that? I'm only asking because when I got my 7-day free trial off the alienware website back in late may, I didn't get around to redeeming it until late june and still got the 7 days.

Originally posted by Wizardry

Should be noted that this is ONLY a 64 bit game,so anyone trying to play with 32 bit Windows cannot do so.

People still use a 32bit windows ?  whats wrong with them ?

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    got mine, playing for a little bit. This beta is really devouring my PC.... its funny becuase the server looks empty and still on medium settings im getting around 30 fps.

• volttvoltt Member UncommonPosts: 432
    just to let you know you can stack codes, there are multiple ways of getting a 7 day access code and you can apply as many as you want to your account for more time
  • LonzoLonzo Member UncommonPosts: 294
    Unfortunately Landmark is an editir not a game... Scree this and finally give us a hardcore EQN with tons of content. But dont waste time on questhubs!!!

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423
    As always, thank you mmorpg.com