Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Saving builds...

Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

The game really needs a way to save builds in PvE / WvWvW..

-Weapons

-skills

-Gear

-traits

-dyes /wardrobe

3 for everyone for free, and more to buy for 200 gems each.... making it a win/win for both gamers and developers.

(i am not talking about importing and exporting builds like in GW1, just saving my own builds)

And they could do the same for sPvP...

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• KalferKalfer Member Posts: 779
    Yes, I would like to see this as well. It seems that some people on Reddit are speculating that they are making a "Template" system for the next Feature Patch. People suspect it will come somewhere in September or October as the Living Story Season 2 goes on a mid-season break. But it really might be something else, as GW2s second birthday is coming up!
  • Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by Kalfer
    Yes, I would like to see this as well. It seems that some people on Reddit are speculating that they are making a "Template" system for the next Feature Patch. People suspect it will come somewhere in September or October as the Living Story Season 2 goes on a mid-season break. But it really might be something else, as GW2s second birthday is coming up!

I asumed they where just rumors...

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    I would happily pay a thousand gems for templates skills/gear combos.

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

Originally posted by Bladestrom
    I would happily pay a thousand gems for templates skills/gear combos.

Not just you mate, and thats why i am actually stunned that they didnt add it yet

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

That's something they should have added when they made it possible to change your build without npc help.

The game would benefit a lot from this.

Harbinger of Fools
  • sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    I agree, the do have some sights that allow you to keep your builds, but the first GW made this process so easy.
  • Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788
    Originally posted by sumdumguy1
    I agree, the do have some sights that allow you to keep your builds, but the first GW made this process so easy.

It is confirmed they are working on it. We can expect it with the release of Feature Pack 2.

Originally posted by Zeus.CM
    Originally posted by sumdumguy1

It is confirmed they are working on it. We can expect it with the release of Feature Pack 2.

And when will that be, the release of feature pack 2?