Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NA] [Exile] [PvX] - Friendly - Community Minded - Experienced Leader

ErelirErelir Member Posts: 3

ATTENTION: We have just joined the guild Free Lessons due to a lack of active members. If you wish to be a part of our community, I encourage you to check out Free Lessons. They are an awesome group of people, and similar to us in their goals and gaming community.

• Region: NA
  • Faction: The Exiles
  • Style: Semi-hardcore PvX
  • Server: Warbringer (NA PvP)
  • Raid Times: We will be setting our raid times with the goal of accommodating as many of our members as possible. As we are still recruiting, raid times are not definitively determined yet.
  • Recruiting: Anyone!

Silence is a group of friendly, community-minded players who would like to have fun while also competing in Raids and PvP content at a semi-hardcore level. While Wildstar is currently our main interest, we intend to build a community that will grow together and become a group of friends that lasts until long after Wildstar. Although we will be playing on a NA server, we welcome all nationalities.

Scared of pvp servers? Never fear, we got your back! We will make our best effort to ensure that no rage inducing death is suffered needlessly without the spilling of your enemies' blood tenfold!

Don't care for raiding? No worries, we intend on having strong pvp and pve groups as well as other community events so that you can do whatever you want to!

We our currently recruiting people with any amount of mmo experience, whether you are a complete noob, or an experienced veteran looking for a new home. Come check us out at our Website! http://silence.shivtr.com/ Application is in the top right corner. And if you have any other questions, feel free to message me =)

Comments

• ErelirErelir Member Posts: 3
    What, you don't have a guild yet? Even though we've been standing right here this whole time? Maybe you just need some incentive. Free cookies at this link >>> http://silence.shivtr.com/
  • ErelirErelir Member Posts: 3
    Silence is still recruiting! We are starting to dive headfirst into raid attunement, and we only need one thing, you! Everyone is welcome, especially level 50's who are willing to help out with dungeon groups and helping people get attuned. Check out our website or hit me up on the forums at Erelir, or in-game on either of my toons: Erelir and Eredor.