Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trove: Latest "Talk" Video Spotlights Player Creativity

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The July "Trove Talk" has been published by Trion Worlds. In this month's video, the team takes a look at the best player creations from in-game for the month of July. Check it out and then head into game to get your inner-builder busy!

In addition, fans get a sneak peek into the development process behind Dragonfire Peaks:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Originally posted by DMKano

Love these devs - they recently flew in several players to Trions office to spend a day with the devs. The players contributed a lot of creations to Trove (from dungeons to items and weapons) and it sounds like they had a blast.

Here's a reddit post about it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Trove/comments/2c5ne1/visiting_and_meeting_the_devs/

Those guys, especially Cretoreani really deserve to be on the payroll lol.

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Totally! I'm in love with Fae Trickster right now, always been a magic guy. Before that I was sticking with the Knight mostly.

I hope they add some new abilities later. Maybe not necessarily a bigger hotbar but swappable skills a la Diablo 1&2 would fit well I think.

• ThupliThupli Member RarePosts: 1,318
    I am for new abilities... But can't stand pet classes.

I hope they don't require pets for skills or damage boosts.
  • bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    So people create content for trion to make money off of  and in exchange they get? :/ I get people do it for fun but come on seriously.

• AbdarAbdar Member UncommonPosts: 400
    Originally posted by bbbb42
    So people create content for trion to make money off of  and in exchange they get? :/ I get people do it for fun but come on seriously.

Its not my thing, but if people want to spend their personal time creating content that will ultimately go into a game, all the power to them.