Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF game ....please help

sinedgesinedge Member UncommonPosts: 17
So I'm playing SWtoR right now seems like a good f2p/p2p game but is there any good f2p games out there with pvp/faction or RvR aspec ...seems like SWToR is great at the moment..... thanks .

Comments

• PenryPenry Member UncommonPosts: 6

Guild Wars 2

You have to buy the game but there is no monthly subscription. The PvP is good. You can chose to do server vs server, or you can do tournament style pvp.

• sinedgesinedge Member UncommonPosts: 17
    Tryed GW ...is thats all thats out there not decent f2p pvp games .

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Originally posted by sinedge
    Tryed GW ...is thats all thats out there not decent f2p pvp games .

I hope you mean GW2, not GW. :)

But try Rift otherwise, it is pretty fun. TERA might also be worth a look.

• WightyWighty Member UncommonPosts: 699
    May not be exactly what you are looking for per se but Firefall is officially launching in about an hour... May want to give that a try, even if you're just passing time waiting for a game that better fits what you described.

What are your other Hobbies?

Gaming is Dirt Cheap compared to this...

• ErgloadErgload Member UncommonPosts: 433
    Achaea revolves around faction vs faction / city-state conflict. You join one of 6 alignment-based cities and raids are quite frequent.
    thx for replys but seems my system isnt up to par with firefall i only have 3 gigs of memory but i do have the graphics card Radeon HD 6570 but not the processor Dual CPU 2.00 GHz 2.00 Ghz .... ;(

So no other ideas out there ....and btw not into mud games. f2p btw please

• ErysalazarErysalazar Member Posts: 18
    wildstar nuff said, pretty good mechanics. Carbine know what they are doing!
    windstar isnt f2p as ive seen and like i said idk if my comp is up for it its Duel 2.00 ghz 2.00 ghz Graphics card is great and memory is so so 3 gig not awesome tho nothing i hate more then lagging in a game when pvping ;(

• harihayabusaharihayabusa Member Posts: 19
    try 8bit mmo, defiance, or a browser based game called war of the three kingdoms
    Originally posted by harihayabusa
    try 8bit mmo, defiance, or a browser based game called war of the three kingdoms

looked for war of the three kingdoms even googled it couldnt find it at all.......