Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what do you guy think should be in a virtual reality game

i personally think a virtual reality game should have is a highly in depth crafting system that has a table of elements thats most different than the periodic table. Should also have manual,and automatic crafting basically you do the work to craft or press and click craft. it should have free crafting to a point like no train, car, or any engine ran machine out of game genre like midevil period.

Comments

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    Zombies...lots of zombies
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by Flem
    Zombies...lots of zombies

Those are called players.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • sorattasoratta Member Posts: 39
    Basically SAO without the dying, I think.
  • HadesfiendHadesfiend Member Posts: 4
    if any has noticed most anime, manga, or movie were the people are trapped in virtual reality the equipment used is total shit that are mainly just a screen on your head and game controller. for vrmmorpg to work you would to have a machine/computer that has system that can read the electrical impulses that that are send from the brian and the electrical impulses the brain receive. it would also have to temperaly block the signals to the arms, legs. head, and back to stop movement to pervent injury.
    i also think i would be cool if the game gave every player a pet egg at the start of the game that at level a that after  observing the players game play, and personality the egg would hatch and give a player the game thinks the pet would be most useful an suited to the payer.
  • harihayabusaharihayabusa Member Posts: 19
    any post apocalyptic setting :)
  • YouNameMeYouNameMe Member Posts: 1
    Lots and lots of excitement.
  • anemoanemo Member RarePosts: 1,903
    Insects...  

Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent.

"At one point technology meant making tech that could get to the moon, now it means making tech that could get you a taxi."

It would be awesome if a vrmmorpg had a free magic system. The system would have no chanting or cool down period there wood be no spell just effects made by magic. They probably would have too make a sensation for magic to be shape in game and work the system to have a set of laws like the law of physics. there would have to be a special eye sight to perceive magic/mana.
  • WaldoCornWaldoCorn Member UncommonPosts: 235
    Snow Skiing, Yacht Racing, Yak Racing, Bobsledding, Moto Cross, Jet Packs, Parachuting w/lot o freefall, Bathyscaphes, Towing skateboarders w/ Formula 1 cars around Nurnberg ring.

See the world and all within it.
    Live a lifetime in every minute.

• withouthardwithouthard Member Posts: 10
    It is be exciting if every player can have many pets. While you fight, you trade them to do it! when you win, you can get the loser's pets.