Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Steels Series Announces Special Edition Warlords Headset

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Steel Series has announced the release of a special edition headset dedicated to the upcoming World of Warcraft expansion, Warlords of Draenor. To celebrate the release, the team has produced a new video to show off its features.

Find out more on the Steel Series page.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

i really like the big ear cushions coverd with leather. My Plantronics GameCom 780 have a velvet-ish cushion and i already hate it for that, but they still sound very very good with 7.1 on.

For the price of these steel series bad boys i would personally get a surround speaker system instead. But that is just me.

• MMORPGtesterMMORPGtester Member UncommonPosts: 96
    Apparently all they did was replace a simple plastic cap with a W on it, Heck I can do more with a cap from a gallon of milk and a hot glue gun.

oh wait they have glowing letters to, again a simple plastic cover with space removed to let the light out to look like letters.

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

First i was... Ooooooh.... Then i was.... *flip table*

Now the SoundBlaster WoW headset... that was a special edition... Build quality was utter crap but man did it look nice.

These... Are so bland they make ricecakes a marvel of flavour,

This have been a good conversation

• KalferKalfer Member Posts: 779
    I think this headset looks really comfy, but the reviews I saw online of the Siberia Elite... ouch. It seems to have some problems. 
  • GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

I already got my Sennheisers, best quality audio I've ever heard in a headset, by a mile.

I hope they come out with a WoD mouse, I need another one.  I dropped my Razer Naga and the last 2 rows of buttons don't work anymore /cry...not that I really used them much anyways.  It was uncomfortable placement for the last 2 rows, the first 2 rows are easy to hit with your thumb though :)

• AbdarAbdar Member UncommonPosts: 400
    Read on the Diablo version of this headset and you'll see nothing but complaints about losing sound in the right hear. Comfy yes, but not reliable, and this looks the same with a different skin on it.
  • Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960

I'll stick with my Turtle Beach 7.1 headphones. Build quality is 'meh', but sound quality is quite good.

Steelseries just doesn't make very good peripherals, IMO. If they didn't have such a monopoly on branded items, I doubt they'd still be around.

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic