Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Launch Countdown - 2hrs from now !!!

rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788

2 hours to go

In 120mins they wanted to open the gates for everyone that hasnt seen Firefall for now.

The Developers really spend a lot of work into it and in my book it deserves some more hype.

There is a big party upcoming in Copa tonight.

121 mins

Comments

• gordiflugordiflu Member UncommonPosts: 757

Launch day...

No patch to fix the existing bugs.

No announcement on any web site (or at least I have not seen any).

Forums flooded with "loading screen error" "crafting sucks even more than before", "you still haven't fixed X, Y and Z", "raptor is useless now".

This game had so much potential, but now it's such a wreck...

• snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724
    Launch day lol! The game is in open beta for a long time and nothing changed...

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• omgthisnamesuxomgthisnamesux Member UncommonPosts: 16

Give them some credit, they somehow took a game from Alpha to Beta to Open Beta, and now back to Alpha for launch :)

• Cramit845Cramit845 Member UncommonPosts: 395

At this point I am glad they got the game to release. 

Yes - There are still bugs

Yes - There are still balance changes needed

Yes - It's still fun as hell!

At this point I play for the pure enjoyment and have not regretted it at all.  Launch day, there is always issues with every launch.  Name a game that actually has launched properly in the past couple years or even the extent of MMO's.  There isn't one, they all have problems.  This one is having issues as well but that doesn't make the game any less fun when in it.

• TyggsTyggs Member UncommonPosts: 456
    Originally posted by Cramit845

At this point I am glad they got the game to release. 

Yes - There are still bugs

Yes - There are still balance changes needed

Why release before these are fixed? It doesn't make any sense to release a product before it is ready.

SWTOR Referral Link

Free Goodies for new or returning players.

See what it gets you Here

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178
    Originally posted by snoocky
    Launch day lol! The game is in open beta for a long time and nothing changed...

Nothing changed? I think the problem with the game is that to much changes...all the time. Some systems have been changed more then once! The whole development lacked direction.

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

I am having fun in game, but I am also a active Tribes player as well as a GA player. So my taste is already here in some way or another.

But seriously, it is a F2P game, just come back when they work out the issues, it's not like the freeloaders image are paying for anything, just their time image