Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dungeons & Dragons Online: Preorder Boxes Now Available

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Turbine has announced that pre-order boxes for their newest MMORPG, Dungeons and Dragons Online: Stormreach, have made it onto store shelves.

The DDO preorder bonus pack is now available in stores nationwide! Visit your local Best Buy, EBGames, GameStop, or Fry's to pick up a copy today.

The retail preorder bonus includes up to 10 days of beta access, head start access, a +1 Amulet of Natural Armor, an install DVD and a special edition poster.

Impatient? Don't like going outside? Don't worry, EBGames.com and GameStop.com are still e-mailing codes out to people who buy online. If you want to order online but still want the comfort that only holding a beautiful DDO preorder bonus box can bring, you can purchase the preorder box at BestBuy.com for only $10. That's right, all the goodies above, including 10 days of beta access for only $10!

What are you waiting for? Preorder NOW and start playing in the BETA.

For more information on DDO, click here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

Tomorrow I will go get that pre-order box at the ebay...today I feel lazy and anyway...10 days head start...much more than 10 days left prior release.

So basically, I have 40 days free before I have the first monthly fee...we will see if Turbines was able to work the magic.  I have big doubts when I consider XP, Solo (lack of), Raiding (any significant reward is unacceptable), real time, weird twist on feats...but...

It is D&D, have to try it, at worst I will curse Turbines name and the evil StormTrooper for eternity!

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren