Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Free 7 Day Passes!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com has been given 5,000 key codes for 7 days of free access to Wildstar!  These codes will allow you to play free for a max character experience up to level 20 and path experience up to level 10.  Get your key now while supplies last!

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR FREE 7 DAY PASS NOW!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Nice! Great way to do trials early on rather than just open free for all trials.

• meonthissitemeonthissite Member UncommonPosts: 917
    Actually no it's a terrible trial system. I wouldn't go near this game until they fix some of their more crippling restrictions on gameplay even with a sub.
  • SamuraiXIVSamuraiXIV Member Posts: 354
    Originally posted by meonthissite
    Actually no it's a terrible trial system. I wouldn't go near this game until they fix some of their more crippling restrictions on gameplay even with a sub.

I don't like wild star and I bad mouthed it at release as I tried the beta and it drove me off from the game but free trial being a bad idea? Really? Even though I don't like the game I don't consider this free trial a bad idea actually might even get in just for fun for a day.

"mmorpg.com forum admins are all TROLLS and losers in real life"
    My opinion

• ArchMardukArchMarduk Member UncommonPosts: 10
    codes are region locked so be carefull how u create or what account do u use

Sempera Vinci & Carpe Diem all in one !!!

• Charlie.CheswickCharlie.Cheswick Member UncommonPosts: 469
    Somehow this site never ceases to disappoint me...
    -Chuckles
  • abreuabreu Member Posts: 1

The code you purchased is for a different region than your game account.

GG

• VakuumVakuum Member Posts: 9
    So 5000 codes for US people? Wrong region...
  • AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615
    Originally posted by Vakuum
    So 5000 codes for US people? Wrong region...
    It happens.

There have been numerous times when games had codes for games in Non-US regions. You live with it and move on.

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• PirateboyoPirateboyo Member Posts: 1

Yay o/

non useable codes are such great giveaways :)

• ScivaSciva Member UncommonPosts: 298
    If I knew this was for NA only I wouldn't have wasted a key.
  • mauimike30mauimike30 Member Posts: 1

i dont see where to download the free trail? am i just retarded? please help !

• Nickhead420Nickhead420 Member UncommonPosts: 251
    I played a few months worth of beta and got a guest key a few weeks ago from someone who bought the game.  I played 2 out of the 7 days.  It's OK, but not for $60 +sub.
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130

Only a week old and it's offering free trials? This game is dying!!!! It'll be F2P in the next 2 months! 

First in on doom and gloom F2P!!! 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• BigdaddyxBigdaddyx Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

Funny how there are still over 3K keys left after 2 hours of annoucement. When it comes to WOW keys  run out in matter of seconds. (still waiting to win one key for WOD beta after 3 weeks).

Anyways got my 7 day trial. Thanks  a lot MMORPG.COM. Going to an interesting week since i was waiting for drop price to check it out.

• hfztthfztt Member RarePosts: 1,401

Come on... Region lock? 

Dear MMORPG.COM rememebr to inform the devs that your readers are international...

Fail!

• drakkenthorndrakkenthorn Member Posts: 1
    How the hell do you retrieve a key??? I go to the page that says theres x no. of keys left but no way to actuqally get one ..
  • Dax360Dax360 Member UncommonPosts: 21

This is another one of those instances where I wouldn't particularly care that the keys are for the US client only, if they would just put it in the bloody announcement.

I mean seriously, this site has an international fanbase/readership, you should at least state when keys are locked to a specific regional client.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by Bigdaddyx

Funny how there are still over 3K keys left after 2 hours of annoucement. When it comes to WOW keys  run out in matter of seconds. (still waiting to win one key for WOD beta after 3 weeks).

Anyways got my 7 day trial. Thanks  a lot MMORPG.COM. Going to an interesting week since i was waiting for drop price to check it out.

Could be because WoW has millions of subscribers, is a household word, and has been around for more than a decade. /shrug

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by hfztt

Come on... Region lock? 

Dear MMORPG.COM rememebr to inform the devs that your readers are international...

Fail!

Second sentence in there is a note.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

cant even give away 5000 keys

is this a korean grinder or something?

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Still a good chance to test it out and see first hand how it is before buying. Its a shame that games dont commonly give permanent chances to try games out. WoW, FFXI, GW, etc used to/still do give perma/temp trials to anyone, not just buyers to hand out or giveaways. Which is more funny that FFXIV doesn't give at least a 14 day free trial since FFXI still does and has since it launched like 11+ years ago.
  • TacBoyTacBoy Member UncommonPosts: 142
    Originally posted by Amjoco
    Originally posted by Bigdaddyx

Could be because WoW has millions of subscribers, is a household word, and has been around for more than a decade. /shrug

And it could also be because they had an open beta 2 months ago. So many possibilities...

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Yeah... A free trial code for a game that had a big open beta two months ago isn't quite the same as access to a closed beta for the unreleased expansion to the biggest MMO on the planet.

• SynPandaSynPanda Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Geeze, troll city. This game totally lured me and the g/f away from the aging WoW, its everything (program wise) WoW should have evolved into but never did. Thanks MMORPG for the code, now I can get my wifes lil brother his taste of it since they didnt open a free trail to just anyone. I was leery of shelling out the big bucks for this but it turned out worth it. After NUMEROUS trials at other "WoW Clones" this one nailed it! 
  • SynPandaSynPanda Member UncommonPosts: 9
    You can register at their site and download the full game there, do that first, its a hefty d/l if you on fast internet. Then register the key.