Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMO with a fist/fighting class

DisantiaDisantia Member UncommonPosts: 50

1. Has to be free, for PC, 3D. No browser/mobas/lobby based/side scrollers(elsword/grand chase etc)

2. Needs to be a typical mmo. Examples: Aion/Rift/WoW/Vindictus/ESO/Neverwinter/etc.

3. Must have a good community(population wise) no dead/dying games.

4. MUST  have a melee/fighting class. Like a monk(uses fists/kicks). Like "Tifa" from FF7.

Has to look at least decent graphics wise. No worse than EQ2. Yes, i've played age of wushu and swordsman and dynasty warriors. Didn't like any of them. Not looking for a martial arts based game. Just a typical rpg/action rpg. I know i'm being picky. But that's what i'm looking for lol. Doesn't matter if it's tab target/skill based/action/hack n slash. Oh, no top downs like path of exile.  

Comments

• AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 874
    Have you tried DDO it has the monk class.
  • jayheld90jayheld90 Member UncommonPosts: 1,726
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

Well right off the bat you have

WoW: Monk

DCUO: Martial Artist / Brawler

Champion Online: Martial Artist

DDO: Monk

The Secret World: I think you can build a punch-ish character.

And while not a MMORPG per se, Marvel 2015 has some melee focused characters =)

This have been a good conversation

• DisantiaDisantia Member UncommonPosts: 50
    I've tried ddo before. Didn't like it. WoW, i'm waiting on the next expansion before I play it again. How is DCUO f2p? Alot of restrictions?
  • englaengla Member Posts: 15

C9 (Continent of the ninth seal). Shaman with sub-class Taoist is as physical as you want it to be, uses staff. This game is  somewhat like Vindictus, I think, I haven't played Vindictus but to my understanding they are similar. I like C9 a lot and play it regularly. Right now player-base is good.

The Secret World has a fist-fighter skill-tree. Game is not expencive, I think I payed 13 euros for key. I would not recommend this game to anyone but there seem to be many people who actually love this game so who am I to say it is pure crap. You never know who likes it and who doesn't.

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    Originally posted by disantia
    I've tried ddo before. Didn't like it. WoW, i'm waiting on the next expansion before I play it again. How is DCUO f2p? Alot of restrictions?

DCUO is F2P and have very few restrictions. So i would recomend giving it a try.

This have been a good conversation

• snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724
    Eq2

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Eden Eternal, go
  • AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 874
    Originally posted by tawess
    Originally posted by disantia

DCUO is F2P and have very few restrictions. So i would recomend giving it a try.

Can you play DCUO with out a controller?