Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Late July-Worth Getting Alpha or Beta Instant Access?

CandyCaneNJCandyCaneNJ Member UncommonPosts: 187

Hello! It's late July, what is the state of The Repopulation? Are there A LOT of features missing still? I'm asking because I'm considering spending some $$ to get instant Alpha Access or waiting until their closed beta next month.

I know the game is in under NDA, but anything you CAN mention would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• MarlonBMarlonB Member UncommonPosts: 526
    Originally posted by CandyCaneNJ

Hello! It's late July, what is the state of The Repopulation? Are there A LOT of features missing still? I'm asking because I'm considering spending some $$ to get instant Alpha Access or waiting until their closed beta next month.

I know the game is in under NDA, but anything you CAN mention would be greatly appreciated.

If you want to test the game and have influence on it's improvement and progress, now  would be the time to enter.

If you just want to play the game then Alpha is not what you are looking for :)

• CandyCaneNJCandyCaneNJ Member UncommonPosts: 187
    Originally posted by MarlonB

If you want to test the game and have influence on it's improvement and progress, now  would be the time to enter.

I wanted both, so I am now in Alpha :D

• MarlonBMarlonB Member UncommonPosts: 526
    Originally posted by MarlonB

I wanted both, so I am now in Alpha :D

Thought I recognized your name ;)

Welcome!

• RetiredRetired Member UncommonPosts: 744
    If you have 150 I'd recommend it. If it is going to hit your budget, maybe you shouldn't be spending 150 on an alpha test.