Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scratching that itch again.....

JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849

After playing this free weekend FFRR is scratching that MMO itch. Makes me wonder why i ever left this game after launch to begin with. Behind WOW this is currently the best themepark on the market. Id say i narrowly edges out ESO in graphics and immersion but blows it away in content and varied content at that. So many different things to do and focus on. As far as the hot mess thats Wildstar its not even close. I couldnt even make a full month in that game.

Anyone reading this WHO PLAYED FFRR at launch, enjoyed it but left, Id say fire up the freeweekend time and you will be hooked again. 

• Aloha Mr Hand ! 

Comments

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    The graphics , the immersion , the crafting the dungeons, all so good. Anybody care to explain what this hunt feature is? Also is housing in the game now ?
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

Playing again for 2 weeks now and having a blast after I rerolled and hopped server. Have no clue about hunting, but housing is in the game already. Though I doubt you'd get a house any time soon, because they use the kind of instancing used in Lord of the Rings online and houses start at 3M gil already I saw o_O

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Originally posted by Reizla

Playing again for 2 weeks now and having a blast after I rerolled and hopped server. Have no clue about hunting, but housing is in the game already. Though I doubt you'd get a house any time soon, because they use the kind of instancing used in Lord of the Rings online and houses start at 3M gil already I saw o_O

OMG 3 Mil? lol

• Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• ZenTaoYingYangZenTaoYingYang Member Posts: 354

This is FC housing but you can get a room of your choice in the FC house for 300k gil. in patch 2.35 in 1.5month or patch 2.4 personal housing will be introduced for people that does not want to be affliated with an FC.

a good information can be found here of what you have missed:

http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/28vn5j/what_did_i_miss_patch_notes_universal_summary/

• GravehillGravehill Member Posts: 95
    Originally posted by thunderC
    Originally posted by Reizla

OMG 3 Mil? lol

That's a guild house so it's not meant to be payed for by one person, and 3 million isn't even really THAT much. Personal housing is coming later

• Allacore69Allacore69 Member Posts: 839

Originally posted by thunderC
    After playing this free weekend FFRR is scratching that MMO itch. Makes me wonder why i ever left this game after launch to begin with. Behind WOW this is currently the best themepark on the market. Id say i narrowly edges out ESO in graphics and immersion but blows it away in content and varied content at that. So many different things to do and focus on. As far as the hot mess thats Wildstar its not even close. I couldnt even make a full month in that game.   Anyone reading this WHO PLAYED FFRR at launch, enjoyed it but left, Id say fire up the freeweekend time and you will be hooked again. 

Glad your having a blast !!

Welcome home !!