Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone want to make a guild?

sludgebeardsludgebeard Member RarePosts: 788

I seriously want to start making a guild for Camelot.

Anyone down to get rolling on one early and gain a huge following?

Comments

• General-ZodGeneral-Zod Member UncommonPosts: 868
    Originally posted by sludgebeard

Depends on what faction.

• sludgebeardsludgebeard Member RarePosts: 788
    Originally posted by General-Zod
    Originally posted by sludgebeard

Depends on what faction.

I think its pretty obvious, Vikings.

There is never going to be a more badass rush team than Vikings.

Alright. So I have been in touch with a few people through PM over the last couple days, who want to help out with a starting foundation for a Guild in Camelot Unchained. 

We have basically agreed that this is sort of a multipurpose guild, including:

1. A place to begin earlygame discussion and generate a soft community around the guild.

2. Meet up for potential Roleplayers (Yes the guild will include RP as well as PvP).

3. And finally as a means of long-term guild planning, what kind of strategy's and focus the guild would like to obtain.

Right now were heavily leaning towards the "Viking" Faction, we agreed it will probably feature some of the more intense RvR scenarios, since its a Faction whose lore is based on rushing into battle without consequence. If we play our had smart as a guild and plan before rush RvR tactics we could be a formidable PvP force within the Viking Faction.

Right now were looking for Officers who are interested in the true creation (Naming, Tabard Design, Long-Term Goals) of our Guild. 

Anyone interested post to this thread of PM me, once we have a decided name we will make a new thread with further recruitment opportunities. 

Again message Sludgebeard if interested, and of course, Happy Hunting guys!

Another two have messaged me and we have about 5 people in total who are interested in the guild and startng this small community.

Right now were working on a Guild Name, and then we should have a website (simple paid wordpress) up this weekend.

If your interested or have a good name message us!