Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cash Shop?

Froggie85Froggie85 Member UncommonPosts: 221
So what do we know? I went to purchase the 40$ founders pack and noticed they gave me in game money to "spend in the store".  Does that mean a cash shop? And if so, does anybody know whats going to be in it? *crosses fingers* no P2W.

Comments

• JabasJabas Member UncommonPosts: 1,249

Yes it will be a CS.

The only think that ppl might cal p2w is the LP potions,in RU its 300LP with a 12h CD, if its going to be the same in NA/EU  i dont cal that p2w, just a item for something urgente when someone is without LP.

Other thing might be called p2w is we can sell this itens on AH.

Still, need to wait and see and confirm this info (LP potions is confirmed in last stream)

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301
    Originally posted by Jabas

Yes it will be a CS.

The only think that ppl might cal p2w is the LP potions,in RU its 300LP with a 12h CD, if its going to be the same in NA/EU  i dont cal that p2w, just a item for something urgente when someone is without LP.

Other thing might be called p2w is we can sell this itens on AH.

Still, need to wait and see and confirm this info (LP potions is confirmed in last stream)

LP potion? is that Labour Points potions?

• sketocafesketocafe Member UncommonPosts: 950
    Originally posted by Mandodo69
    So what do we know? I went to purchase the 40$ founders pack and noticed they gave me in game money to "spend in the store".  Does that mean a cash shop? And if so, does anybody know whats going to be in it? *crosses fingers* no P2W.

There will be a cash shop. As far as what is in it and whether the in-game money you're buying now is worth the founders pack price, who knows?

• OrgoneOrgone Member Posts: 90

Yes, LP are Labour Points, and if you get into crafting in any way beyond early level, you will be buying these potions.

Labour Points could even become a currency, with players hiring their labour out for others , e.g. sawing lumber and mundane labour point burners.

• GillleanGilllean Member Posts: 169
    LP than ships than items with stats  what next same crazy Russian model
    Originally posted by Gilllean

Dont remember seeing ships or itens with stats in russian CS, but i will check again as soon i get home

• An4thorAn4thor Member Posts: 524
    Originally posted by Jabas

Dont remember seeing ships or itens with stats in russian CS, but i will check again as soon i get home

There are costumes with stats that expire after 30 days; but you can craft them too.

• GillleanGilllean Member Posts: 169

IDK waited this game since Official CBT and when played Russian version was left with a terrible asian taste in mouth ,

Will give second shot only if it will be balanced   if Trion will follow their Rift F2P model I see no reason to even try this game.

Buy the way Auction is in gold OR in real cash as Russian first wanted to make it?

• snicolsnicol Member UncommonPosts: 55

IDK waited this game since Official CBT and when played Russian version was left with a terrible asian taste in mouth ,

Will give second shot only if it will be balanced   if Trion will follow their Rift F2P model I see no reason to even try this game.

Buy the way Auction is in gold OR in real cash as Russian first wanted to make it?

uh......what?

• RamanadjinnRamanadjinn Member UncommonPosts: 1,365

From their recent livestream.

Things in the cash shop:

Labor Potion with cooldown

"Best in slot" items (sloth glider) not in cash shop

Costumes

Dyes

Haircuts

I don't know what a sloth glider is and they didn't say these would be the only things in the cash sohp.  But its the only info I personally have.

• korent1991korent1991 Member UncommonPosts: 1,364
    Originally posted by snicol

uh......what?

lol, it'd be like D3 all over again.

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."
    -------------------------------

Didnt you find out the action house when you play in ru ?

Anyway, its gold.

• Ezze902Ezze902 Member Posts: 34

I am looking forward to the cashshop most, its for the most dedicated gamers.

I hope they add more to the shop, to set myself apart from everyone else.  I like that I can earn ingame items with the cash I earn in real life.