Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Player pays to win and loses

13»

Comments

• DihoruDihoru Member Posts: 2,731
    Originally posted by Deddmeat

So many said UO would die due to newer games, strangely it's still going, it's still a sub game and i'm guessing EvE will be the same. No matter about the new games coming out, it will still retain it's pb.

May even grow slightly in the next few years as currently there's not enough space for everyone but they are expanding that.

• uplink4242uplink4242 Member UncommonPosts: 257

So many said UO would die due to newer games, strangely it's still going, it's still a sub game and i'm guessing EvE will be the same. No matter about the new games coming out, it will still retain it's pb.

UO has been on life support for years and doesn't see new content in ages. If that doesn't count as dead then I don't know what does.

• KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608
    Originally posted by uplink4242

UO has been on life support for years and doesn't see new content in ages. If that doesn't count as dead then I don't know what does.

Well, Tabula Rasa, SWG, The Matrix Online... those count as dead. EVE or Ultima Online, don't.

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran