Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[A] EU RP-PVE Argent Dawn Adulthood Rites

DeminaDemina Member UncommonPosts: 30

Adulthood Rites is an older gamer guild for people who are 30+ in age. In addition to being a guild that is a home base for rpers of all stripes, beginners to veterans, we are interested in all aspects of the game from transmorg runs, leveling, alts, raiding, gaining achievements – including guild achievements. We are looking to build a solid base for the incoming expansion and are very social and friendly. We will never be a 'hardcore guild' where guild mates are separated by skill sets. It is guild in the old fashion sense of a group working together for common goals however fast or slow it may be.

This is not a perks guild as currently we are level 8 and are looking for players who want to be apart of a guild that grows with all the attending challenges and achievements. And we are totally newbie friendly.

So if you are a returning player, current player looking for guild or totally new to WoW,  please consider coming to play with us.

Visit our website at http://adulthoodrites.guildlaunch.com/ or contact Llannis in game.

Llannis

Guildmistress of Adulthood Rites

Happy gaming!

Comments

• DeminaDemina Member UncommonPosts: 30

Greetings All, 

We are still looking for members and have raised up to a level 11 guild.

Happy Gaming!

Hello everyone!

We are still looking for more mature players to come join us on Argent Dawn EU-RP/PVE Alliance in Adulthood Rites.  We are now a level 16 guild.

If you are over 30 years old, and enjoy all aspects of the game, come give us a try on this very active server.

Contact Llannis or Cranberri or visit our website-

http://adulthoodrites.guildlaunch.com/?gid=365233

Hello Everyone!

Here we are at almost guild level 20 and still looking for Older Gamers to come play with us. We are a very relaxed and casual guild in all aspects of WoW. So if you are 30+ in age, give a try.

You can contact Llannis, Cranberri, Milliaa, Blooddrake, Aphostos or Gehenah. We'll be happy to help you!

Enjoy!
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    <p cfbody"="">

Hi I used to play Vanilla WoW and later BC and on and off I have come back to play WoW. I am thinking of rerolling  a new character on your server but I would be starting from level 1 as either a priest or druid.. I was wondering whether I would be welcome to your guild .

I will make an application to join oh and  am over 50 yrs old.

Chamber of Chains

Hello Cheyane,

Of course you will be welcome :)  I have approved your application on the website and just contact us in game for invite to the guild.  I am on usually during the day.  Llannis, Cranberri or Milliaa.

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to add to this listing that it does not matter if you are just starting out or are a veteran player, we are totally newbie friendly. :)

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Thank you so much but I went to the realm forums of Argent Dawn and was quite overwhelmed by the RP aspect of the server I know silly me it does say RP. Very impressive but I think am not qualified. Thank you for the invite but I  do not think I am up to the task. Sorry for wasting your time.
    Chamber of Chains

That is quite alright.  Though it is a rp forum, there are people who are also on the realm who are there for the PVE aspect.  What is great about the realm is that is has a large population and there is less ooc talk in says so as you are in Stormwind you can walk around and not hear people talk about football and the like.  Other than the people who do RP, it is very similar to a PVE realm.

But no matter where you end up, I hope that you have an enjoyable experience :)  And if you reconsider, you are welcome.

:)

Adulthood Rites is an older gamer guild for people who are 30+ in age. In addition to being a guild that is a home base for rpers of all stripes, beginners to veterans, we are interested in all aspects of the game from transmorg runs, leveling, alts, raiding, gaining achievements – including guild achievements. We are looking to build a solid base for the incoming expansion and are very social and friendly. We will never be a 'hardcore guild' where guild mates are separated by skill sets. It is guild in the old fashion sense of a group working together for common goals however fast or slow it may be.

We are totally newbie friendly.

So if you are a returning player, current player looking for guild or totally new to WoW,  please consider coming to play with us.

Visit our website at http://adulthoodrites.guildlaunch.com/ or contact Llannis in game.

Llannis

Guildmistress of Adulthood Rites

Happy gaming!

you can also contact Milliaa, Drakesblood, Blooddrake or Winkkie in game.