Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Woot! Got a beta key from IGNprime

TankYou88TankYou88 Member Posts: 310

So for $6 you can participate in the next giveaway.  Here is what I did to win my key, hopefully it helps someone else out.

What I did was open up over 100 tabs of the IGN giveaway page. I then made a macro on my Naga that was this "F5, left click, ctrl tab". Play around with it so it works for you right. Have the mouse where the button is and it works great.

Right at 1:59 I started the macro and I got a beta key emailed to me about 5 minutes later.

Comments

• agora012agora012 Member Posts: 31
    doesnot work
  • Dudek28Dudek28 Member UncommonPosts: 224
    I just went when the giveaway started, clicked on the botton and got a key on the first try lol.
  • TankYou88TankYou88 Member Posts: 310
    Originally posted by agora012
    doesnot work

What doesnt work? 

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,029
    Originally posted by TankYou88

So for $6 you can participate in the next giveaway.  Here is what I did to win my key, hopefully it helps someone else out.

What I did was open up over 100 tabs of the IGN giveaway page. I then made a macro on my Naga that was this "F5, left click, ctrl tab". Play around with it so it works for you right. Have the mouse where the button is and it works great.

Right at 1:59 I started the macro and I got a beta key emailed to me about 5 minutes later.

What's the $6 for?

• TankYou88TankYou88 Member Posts: 310
    Originally posted by MrMelGibson

What's the $6 for?

For IGNprime. You need an account to get the beta key. Its like Curse, they have a premium section with perks.

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,029
    Originally posted by MrMelGibson

What's the $6 for?

For IGNprime. You need an account to get the beta key. Its like Curse, they have a premium section with perks.

Oh ok, I didn't know that.  Thanks for clarifying.