Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help trying to find where my computer is storing Lineage II's data

sogarsogar Member CommonPosts: 21

I started downloading Lineage II today, and I had about 20gb of space left on my hard drive. Then when it came close to around 85%, I get a warning telling me I have low space. I check my hard drive, and for some goddamn reason I have about 200mb of space left on my hard drive. How the hell did that happen? The only thing I was downloading was lineage II, and it should have left me with about 12 gbs left when it was done. I went Lineage II's folder, and the entire folder only took up 20mb of space. So where did that extra 19.8gb go to? I checked the %temp% folder and deleted everything in there, but only about 200mb was stored in there.

Comments

• Entris38Entris38 Member UncommonPosts: 401
    NCSoft folder?
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by Entris38
    NCSoft folder?

Might be worth checking under the NCLauncher - or whatever that thing is called again.

If not, then I'm sure a disk clean-up or the like can get rid of it.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• irnbru69irnbru69 Member UncommonPosts: 124

Go to control panel>folder options. Click the *View*Tab and check "view hidden folders" option. Click Apply.

Or type in your start menu search bar "Folder" and folder options should appear.

Then go look in your C:users*YOURPCNAME*appdatalocalNCSoft

App Data is the hidden folder you want to find first.