Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wildstar randomly suspending accounts?

ololuluololulu Member UncommonPosts: 164

Hey, i bought Wildstar last week, played for 5 hours total and today i got email that my account got suspended.

Hello,

This message is being sent to notify you that a violation of the WildStar User Agreement and Rules of Conduct has occurred on your account. Due to this violation the following action was placed on the account:

Account:
Action: Suspended
Violation: Third Party Exploit

Please be aware that repeated or serious violations of the rules may lead to more serious measures, which could include a temporary suspension or even permanent termination of the account. I’ve included links to the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct below for your reference. If you have additional questions, please let us know.

User Agreement: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/wildstar-user-agreement.php
Rules of Conduct: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/wildstar-rules-of-conduct.php

Pour voir ce message en français, cliquez sur ce lien : https://support.wildstar-online.com/entries/83901563
Um diesen Text in Deutsch zu sehen, folge bitte diesem Link: https://support.wildstar-online.com/entries/85063386

Thank you,

Agent Lopp
WildStar Support Team

Has anyone got no reason suspension like this?

Comments

• BailoPan15BailoPan15 Member Posts: 410

Next time activate the 2-way authenticator. I have it since day one, not a single issue. I even got a free mount because of it. If you don't have 2-way auth you can't complain.

You've probably been hacked and your account has been used to do mischief. 

• rafalex007rafalex007 Member Posts: 244

alot of times its spam (fake) messeges so first 

try to log in to your account dont press any link they give you

go to the site manuly 

believe me these people are good 

• comicguycomicguy Member Posts: 123
    stop cheating
  • ololuluololulu Member UncommonPosts: 164
    Originally posted by rafalex007

go to the site manuly 

I did it manually and it i suspended.

Next time activate the 2-way authenticator. I have it since day one, not a single issue. I even got a free mount because of it. If you don't have 2-way auth you can't complain.

I did try to do that when i registered but somehow phone and firefox didn't want to cooperate.

• rafalex007rafalex007 Member Posts: 244
    Originally posted by ololulu

go to the site manuly 

I did try to do that when i registered but somehow phone and firefox didn't want to cooperate.

customer support then :) an sure they will help you prepare ur info such as (game key, credit card, <singl or married> ) :P :P

Originally posted by ololulu

go to the site manuly 

customer support then :) an sure they will help you prepare ur info such as (game key, credit card, ) :P :P

Yeah already did, gotta see what they have to say.

• GlacianNexGlacianNex Member UncommonPosts: 652

There is really nothing unusual. Your account was hacked because you didn't use authenticator and probably re-used account password along with passwords from other games, forums , etc. 

Be ready for some delays - but they will get back to you within a day or so. I would suggest you change whatever password you had for the game and make sure you never use that password again.

• HermodHermod Member UncommonPosts: 35

Got this email myself 8 hours ago, looks like just random shite there pulling.

Don't do third party crap, and would love to shoot everyone who buys or sell gold.

Logged onto there side (not using the link) and it's not spam.

• HermodHermod Member UncommonPosts: 35
    As for the 2-step Verification, I will not buy a smart phone just for that. 
    Originally posted by Hermod

Got this email myself 8 hours ago, looks like just random shite there pulling.

Don't do third party crap, and would love to shoot everyone who buys or sell gold.

Logged onto there side (not using the link) and it's not spam.

I got it 8 hours ago aswell.

• GlacianNexGlacianNex Member UncommonPosts: 652

Well then you can start by reading authenticator FAQ. They support plenty of authenticators that run on your PC as well. So you don't have to buy anything. 

• BailoPan15BailoPan15 Member Posts: 410
    Originally posted by GlacianNex

Well then you can start by reading authenticator FAQ. They support plenty of authenticators that run on your PC as well. So you don't have to buy anything. 

Not only that, I think the Google Authenticator can work from within the browser too. Just copy/pasta the 6 digit code when asked. It's not a rocket science @Hermod

• Spankster77Spankster77 Member UncommonPosts: 487
    There really is no reason not to use 2 step authentication, and you get extra XP, free mount, etc.  Here is the issue, someone hacks your account, uses bots and crap to farm they send another account the crap and your account gets suspended.  It sucks but as long as people are willing to buy gold there will be a market for it.
  • LorgarnLorgarn Member UncommonPosts: 417

Hello!

I'm currently in the same boat. My account was randomly suspended a couple of days ago and I'm still waiting for a reply from Carbine's CS crew.

"Account: <snip>

Action: Suspended

Violation: WildStar Account Notification: Suspended"

They didn't even give me a clear reason, I'm still trying to figure out why my account was suspended.

I've had 2-Way Veri. since day one.

My Twitter conversation with WildStar:

My plea for help via WildStar Subreddit:

http://redd.it/2ay9kg

To anyone claiming "stop hacking". WildStar is the best MMO for me personally in MANY years, I would never do something as stupid. Even in a game I didn't like. I'm a MMO veteran for far over a decade and I could proudly say that before this moment I have never been banned.

There is a first time for everything I guess. Now for the first time I know how helpless you feel when you've been punished without knowing why or what you did in the first place. There is literally nothing you can do, no one you can talk to. And everyone thinks your a "hacker", ugh, I even shrug at the notion.