Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge Pay2Win (Warning/Review)

Comments

• borghive49borghive49 Member RarePosts: 493
    Originally posted by LuciousVictis

Sanshi, are you brain washed?

Tons and tons and tons and tons of other much more succesfull, popular and awaited have released and never asked anything in return to get into a freaking alpha or beta. Let alone asking for a ridiculous 150.... Now really its disgusting to see people accepting this and i really hope game compagnies wont carry on with this but i fear it will only get worst... Just look at star citizen with their ships..... eh.

This game is not an alpha game. It is a released Korean MMO that has been live for some time.  Trion was only translating the game, really all the core game systems have been completed pretty much.  Also the 150 dollars is no different than any other pre-order other games are selling Wildstar sold beta access with their pre-orders as well as ESO and those are both sub based games.  So my opinion is 150 bucks is a lot for a pre-order but hey they must have a decent product because the alpha server was packed with people.  

By the way free to play is an illusion I don't understand why people get so butt hurt when companies add silly things to their cash shops. These companies have to make money some how and these P2W items that some label which usually are stupid expensive keep the game going. There are a lot of impatient dumb people out there that will buy these items but I'm glad because it supports the game keeping it going. 

• sanshi44sanshi44 Member UncommonPosts: 1,187

Tons and tons and tons and tons of other much more succesfull, popular and awaited have released and never asked anything in return to get into a freaking alpha or beta. Let alone asking for a ridiculous 150.... Now really its disgusting to see people accepting this and i really hope game compagnies wont carry on with this but i fear it will only get worst... Just look at star citizen with their ships..... eh.

Ok alpha is there for testing and improving the game and offering suggestions and all that.

Now here the mentality of people when it comes to buying into alpha and Free Beta (I put this as beta cause ive never seen a free alpha test to the public, except maybe realy small indie companies)

People buying there way in: O ive invested in this game i should help make the game better by reporting bugs and offer suggestions on improving it because ive already put money into it i want it to work out well

Free entrance into alpha: ok im gonna see if i like this game to see if i wanna play it. They then whinge because the game is incomplete (because an alpha game is no where near being completed) and think the game is total crap and thats all there is too it and never return to give it a real shot.

This is why companies charge for alpha access you dont need to buy alpha access and i acualy say dont buy it atall if u dont wanna help the developers out in making the game and offering suggestions because you will be sorly disapointed if ur expecting a 100% complete game. Beta would be more for that since beta should be a 99% completed game where it just needs some bug squashing while alpha are games no where near finishing.

• TbauTbau Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 401
    Originally posted by Vannor

Trion ain't done it with Rift.. any stat items can all be obtained, easily and through normal gameplay, in game..

They have the benefit of the doubt until they show otherwise.

All one needs to do is look at what you cannot do unless you are a patron.

That means subscription which means money which means P2W. Too many people are trying to redefine what that means and it means that if you can pay money to get more than those that don't, it means you are paying to win. Being able to also eventually get what they get does not remove the pay to win from it.

Patrons will get 10 more labor points per 5 minutes. They will get 5 per 5 minutes when offline. They can have 5000 more points. 10% more exp from combat and labor. -10% on Marketplace purchases. 5 loyalty tokens per day. can claim land (F2P cannot).

It is a P2W game like all half-assed MMOs that claim to be F2P yet still have a sub option.

The above is simple. More labor points = more creating = more selling = more money in game = the ability to do more and this games crafting is a large part of the game as it is not only a player driven economy but also has you transporting materials and the more materials you have, the more you can do it.

Also, not being able to have a house and a farm unless you pay is major pay to win.

• NobleNerdNobleNerd Member UncommonPosts: 759
    Originally posted by DMKano

DMKano come on man, you cant do any better than this? I saw you defending this turd of a game in many treads. No archeage is not p2w, you have no idea what free to play is... lol....

Dude are you brain damaged? This is a free to play game with an entry fee of 150$, an endgame locked down by an ingame timer that dictate how much you can do everyday and can be expended by spending some real money in it? ....sigh

There is no entry fee - the game at launch is free to play.

1000s of beta keys were given for free

$150 is for CLOSED ALPHA access (of which you get $120 back in credit - so it's really $30)

I always find everyone's viewpoint interesting on topics of this sort. When you consider that any money you put towards an MMO nets you absolutely NOTHING in terms of ownership it puts a slightly different spin on cost and value. Don't get me wrong over the years I have  put thousands of dollars towards these types of games and enjoyed it, but value is in the "eye of the beholder" because in the long run you own nothing in most of these virtual worlds! That maxed level toon you spent months and even years to gear and develop is not owned by you!

Soooo... that said, if you have no issue putting $150.00 into an Alpha game then by all means go for it. I played the Russian released version of this game for months and lost interest after that. I find more value in a subscription model than f2p money grabs.

• BailoPan15BailoPan15 Member Posts: 410
    Originally posted by DMKano

ArcheAge is a game that i was hyped for few years ago when they first released trailers and then i forgot about it.

I got hyped again around the alpha opening by a few streamers/youtubers, so i went in, 150$ in.

This is what i think of the game, of Trion and XL Games after having played for one month and having watched all their livestreams/Q&A. Excuse my english, this isnt my native language and i am very tired at the moment.

Let's get to the P2W aspect right away : XL Games made this game with free to play model in mind and the whole entire game reeks of it. The only reason why anyone would be interested in this game would be either, open world pvp or the few sandbox elements that is hiding behind this labor point system... Almost anything you will do at endgame will require you to use labor point that will regen much much much slower than what you can spend within an hour or two in any given day, even if you are a "Subscriber". They confirmed that they will sell labor potion in their store, no one can deny that this is pure and simple, pay to win. You aquire something that no one can aquire in game, no matter how hard they can work for it. At the end of the day, your labor regen will cap at 2160 while they will be making way more, giving anyone a clear advantage on crafting, the best gear in the game and then having a clear advantage on the econnomy and pvp. Now in a game like this, yes skills matters but econnomy and pvp advantages are a great deal to a lot of people.

Not only that but XL Games have at this very moment many P2W items in their store, items that trion claim wont make it to our stores but have you ever watched one of their livestream? You can find them on youtube, watch how they avoid so many important question about the store and the future of this game, the changes and all. They make a lot of political promesses and play with words like no others, they repeated the same thing in every single streams, no lie, go watch.

Now they admitted that they will sell gears, they strongly dictate on what you can and cannot do by holding labor points. This is a sandbox kind of game, crafting is the whole point of this game, econnomy and pvp, thats the only decent things in this game and they are ruining it. Just look at the alpha price and tell me they wont try to milk that ingame store with p2w items. 

The review part : Yeah the crafting is nice, the farming, housing, boats, scuba diving, treasure hunting. All nice things that are pretty much locked down to a very small part of your day since you will max out your labor extremely fast. The class system is very nice, skill synergy is good as well, the combat felt responsive too.

While the environments are sometimes really awsome, there is a clear lack of atmosphere almost everywhere and the characters look terrible, character customisation is just awfull for 2014. Some animation are well done, others like walks/runs looks weird and the combat in general is very boring, not only is it tab targetting but there is not one bit of innovation like, think aion tab targetting combos system where it was much more action/reaction.

The pvp is good but with absolutely no incentive and very very few war region status where you finaly earn some reputations that allow you to buy very few items that wont serve very much. About 1/5 of the time, you cant attack people. its peace, then 3/5 you can kill anyone but wont earn anything from it, then finally war times comes around and you have a point to pvp. Now yeah you can mess around pvp for fun but at some point, it gets boring with no goals to thrive for.

The pve, so while you try to regen some labor point which you will be doing most of your time, you may want to farm some npc to get some gold... Even in lvl 50 zones mobs doesnt drop anything worth it, most money you will earn in pve you will earn it thru questing, a very boring questing, quick tho as you can lvl to 50 in just a few days. Mobs have no purpose, they wait there for you to kill them, low aggro system, very boring fights, bad loot. NO challenge what so ever, 1-50, nothing will even tickle you.

They delayed the game, will release with new patch but they are holding lvl 55 away from you guys..

Anyway just my 2 cents, take it or leave it.

Ask for a refund if you pre ordered for beta, wait for the game to come free to play, try it and you will see what i mean.

I left after one month, i am not hating on the game, they did a good job on some aspect but they lock down the only good things about this game. They dictate what you can and cannot do.... And Trion is shady as **** 

Get to lvl 50 before spending any money in this game or you will regret it.

150$ for a free game, people still hope that the game be good.... Eso special race/horse 20$ and its the end of the world?? I am confused....

True agenda revealed.

Here's my theory - alt mmorpg account from ESO fan running a smear campaign.

I actually put both of these games in the same category

E.g: Stay away with 10ft. pole. Not only asking 150$ upfront for free product a dick move, but so is asking for a sub for incomplete game that has nothing in common with its roots, beside the combat and even that is changed a bit. 

Originally posted by deniter

Pardon me, but wasn't the whole purpose of LP's that no character could build / craft stuff 24/7, and you could hire people to work for you by buying some or all of their LP's?

I'm strictly against the idea that players buy LP's from Cash Shop, but otherwise it sounds a good way to limit freeloaders and bots and encourage people to subscribe, and also add some realism to crafting.

Problem is that even if you are sub, paying montly for this game, you wont even be able to craft/gather for about 1-2 hour maximum everyday. Now i am not even a crafter or housing kind of guy mind you, but it bothered me so bad to be restricted from what i could and couldnt do.... Nah cant cut that tree on ur land, gotta wait tomorow or another 10 minutes... Its straight ridiculous. You gain about 2200 LP a day subscribed and some item go up to 1500lp to make if not more, so from what ive seen so far.

The beuty of the LP system is it prevents player from doing every single thing by themselfs and makes them have to see out other players for help aswell it is a MMO why not build a MMO for that in mind instead of allowing everyone to do everything solo. Its another reason why crafting take awhile to level up and is rather difficult. Its to make you focus on one tree at a time and look for other players help to make the things you cant yourself, They are putting the muiltiplay back into MMO which is a way in the right direction imo

• borghive49borghive49 Member RarePosts: 493
    Originally posted by An4thor

Is brain whased your catch phrase? I think you could come up with something smarter :P

Trion never asked you to buy their alpha/beta access. Plenty of people got a free invite. You got hyped and bought a free game. Now you are venting your frustration on the game because "self entitlement" is nowadays kids attitude.

It was a bad investment, for YOU, now let others enjoy the game.

Pardon me, but wasn't the whole purpose of LP's that no character could build / craft stuff 24/7, and you could hire people to work for you by buying some or all of their LP's?

I'm strictly against the idea that players buy LP's from Cash Shop, but otherwise it sounds a good way to limit freeloaders and bots and encourage people to subscribe, and also add some realism to crafting.

Yes deniter. It's to avoid having the auction house filled with garbage and not having to sell your hard earned crops and gear for 1 copper each.

The LP potions will have a cooldown and they will be account bound, to avoid abuse. Source is from their livestreams which op is oblivious to.

Well said!

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775

sorry if I missed it but is there a link that says archeage will charge for extra labor points.

I suspected that is exactly what they would do. I have no plans on playing once i use up my 150 dollar game value.

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

Originally posted by borghive49

This game is not an alpha game. It is a released Korean MMO that has been live for some time.  Trion was only translating the game, really all the core game systems have been completed pretty much.  Also the 150 dollars is no different than any other pre-order other games are selling Wildstar sold beta access with their pre-orders as well as ESO and those are both sub based games.  So my opinion is 150 bucks is a lot for a pre-order but hey they must have a decent product because the alpha server was packed with people.  

By the way free to play is an illusion I don't understand why people get so butt hurt when companies add silly things to their cash shops. These companies have to make money some how and these P2W items that some label which usually are stupid expensive keep the game going. There are a lot of impatient dumb people out there that will buy these items but I'm glad because it supports the game keeping it going. 

There a huge difference between Korean player and western players, if you dont tailor the game to your audience it will flop on its face this has basicly been what happened to every Korean game that has moved to the western market. This alpha allows trion to figure out what they should change and alter to tailor it a little more to the western market.

• laz3rNach0zlaz3rNach0z Member Posts: 59

ArcheAge is a game that i was hyped for few years ago when they first released trailers and then i forgot about it.I got hyped again around the alpha opening by a few streamers/youtubers, so i went in, 150$ in.This is what i think of the game, of Trion and XL Games after having played for one month and having watched all their livestreams/Q&A. Excuse my english, this isnt my native language and i am very tired at the moment. Let's get to the P2W aspect right away : XL Games made this game with free to play model in mind and the whole entire game reeks of it. The only reason why anyone would be interested in this game would be either, open world pvp or the few sandbox elements that is hiding behind this labor point system... Almost anything you will do at endgame will require you to use labor point that will regen much much much slower than what you can spend within an hour or two in any given day, even if you are a "Subscriber". They confirmed that they will sell labor potion in their store, no one can deny that this is pure and simple, pay to win. You aquire something that no one can aquire in game, no matter how hard they can work for it. At the end of the day, your labor regen will cap at 2160 while they will be making way more, giving anyone a clear advantage on crafting, the best gear in the game and then having a clear advantage on the econnomy and pvp. Now in a game like this, yes skills matters but econnomy and pvp advantages are a great deal to a lot of people.Not only that but XL Games have at this very moment many P2W items in their store, items that trion claim wont make it to our stores but have you ever watched one of their livestream? You can find them on youtube, watch how they avoid so many important question about the store and the future of this game, the changes and all. They make a lot of political promesses and play with words like no others, they repeated the same thing in every single streams, no lie, go watch.Now they admitted that they will sell gears, they strongly dictate on what you can and cannot do by holding labor points. This is a sandbox kind of game, crafting is the whole point of this game, econnomy and pvp, thats the only decent things in this game and they are ruining it. Just look at the alpha price and tell me they wont try to milk that ingame store with p2w items.  The review part : Yeah the crafting is nice, the farming, housing, boats, scuba diving, treasure hunting. All nice things that are pretty much locked down to a very small part of your day since you will max out your labor extremely fast. The class system is very nice, skill synergy is good as well, the combat felt responsive too.While the environments are sometimes really awsome, there is a clear lack of atmosphere almost everywhere and the characters look terrible, character customisation is just awfull for 2014. Some animation are well done, others like walks/runs looks weird and the combat in general is very boring, not only is it tab targetting but there is not one bit of innovation like, think aion tab targetting combos system where it was much more action/reaction.The pvp is good but with absolutely no incentive and very very few war region status where you finaly earn some reputations that allow you to buy very few items that wont serve very much. About 1/5 of the time, you cant attack people. its peace, then 3/5 you can kill anyone but wont earn anything from it, then finally war times comes around and you have a point to pvp. Now yeah you can mess around pvp for fun but at some point, it gets boring with no goals to thrive for.The pve, so while you try to regen some labor point which you will be doing most of your time, you may want to farm some npc to get some gold... Even in lvl 50 zones mobs doesnt drop anything worth it, most money you will earn in pve you will earn it thru questing, a very boring questing, quick tho as you can lvl to 50 in just a few days. Mobs have no purpose, they wait there for you to kill them, low aggro system, very boring fights, bad loot. NO challenge what so ever, 1-50, nothing will even tickle you.They delayed the game, will release with new patch but they are holding lvl 55 away from you guys..Anyway just my 2 cents, take it or leave it.Ask for a refund if you pre ordered for beta, wait for the game to come free to play, try it and you will see what i mean.I left after one month, i am not hating on the game, they did a good job on some aspect but they lock down the only good things about this game. They dictate what you can and cannot do.... And Trion is shady as **** Get to lvl 50 before spending any money in this game or you will regret it.150$ for a free game, people still hope that the game be good.... Eso special race/horse 20$ and its the end of the world?? I am confused....

but is it viable?
    Originally posted by borghive49

Is brain whased your catch phrase? I think you could come up with something smarter :P

Trion never asked you to buy their alpha/beta access. Plenty of people got a free invite. You got hyped and bought a free game. Now you are venting your frustration on the game because "self entitlement" is nowadays kids attitude.

It was a bad investment, for YOU, now let others enjoy the game.

Yes deniter. It's to avoid having the auction house filled with garbage and not having to sell your hard earned crops and gear for 1 copper each.

The LP potions will have a cooldown and they will be account bound, to avoid abuse. Source is from their livestreams which op is oblivious to.

Well said!

Self entitlement is a huge issue for the MMO devs these days every player feels they deserve everything for no effort or what not and thats realy is ruining alot of MMOs unfortuently 

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775

guys...

I dont mind paying $400 a month for a game. the money is not the issue. its

1. the game better actually be fantastic, archeage is not.

2. dont try to trick me, just give me the flat rate and lets move on from there, if your game is good, be proud of it.

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• PAL-18PAL-18 Member UncommonPosts: 844
    So no subscription only  servers  without p2w cash shops? all p2win servers with cash shop even when subbed?

So, did ESO have a successful launch? Yes, yes it did.By Ryan Getchell on April 02, 2014.
    **On the radar: http://www.cyberpunk.net/ **

• LuciousVictisLuciousVictis Member CommonPosts: 123
    Originally posted by sanshi44

Ok alpha is there for testing and improving the game and offering suggestions and all that.

Now here the mentality of people when it comes to buying into alpha and Free Beta (I put this as beta cause ive never seen a free alpha test to the public, except maybe realy small indie companies)

People buying there way in: O ive invested in this game i should help make the game better by reporting bugs and offer suggestions on improving it because ive already put money into it i want it to work out well

Free entrance into alpha: ok im gonna see if i like this game to see if i wanna play it. They then whinge because the game is incomplete (because an alpha game is no where near being completed) and think the game is total crap and thats all there is too it and never return to give it a real shot.

This is why companies charge for alpha access you dont need to buy alpha access and i acualy say dont buy it atall if u dont wanna help the developers out in making the game and offering suggestions because you will be sorly disapointed if ur expecting a 100% complete game. Beta would be more for that since beta should be a 99% completed game where it just needs some bug squashing while alpha are games no where near finishing.

No i completely agree with you and understand that they couldnt open up to everyone without even opening the cash shop and basically finishing the translation... But lets be honest here, 150$ For any game, no matter how hyped it could be, its ridiculous and excusing it behind a first come first served we have only one server is ridiculous, its a damn shame to the gaming industry....

Hey i am no better, i bought in it. I wasnt hyped by the streamers, i was hyped long ago they just reminded me of this game. 150 isnt much to me so i dont care, i am subbed to 3 game at the moment so i dont care... It just doesnt make sense to me. Specialy when even if you did pay 150 and do pay monthly, you still wont be able to enjoy the game as you wish you would.

The crop thing makes no sense fyi, crops was selling the same price as you would vendor it unless ur crops proc into green which would sell for a few gold. Thats about it.

My view on this, wait for release, try it. Enjoy it if its ur thing but imo.... Its not worth anyones time. It is p2w and i wouldnt even touch this game if you cant subscribe.... really.

Tried eso, then i went to archeage, then tried wildstar, then darkfall..... Back to eso it is.

Originally posted by SEANMCAD

guys...

I dont mind paying $400 a month for a game. the money is not the issue. its

1. the game better actually be fantastic, archeage is not.

2. dont try to trick me, just give me the flat rate and lets move on from there, if your game is good, be proud of it.

Well you said it all for me right there... If only you came earlier, wouldve saved me a lot of writtings. Damn.

• MMOredfalconMMOredfalcon Member UncommonPosts: 167

Problem is that even if you are sub, paying montly for this game, you wont even be able to craft/gather for about 1-2 hour maximum everyday. Now i am not even a crafter or housing kind of guy mind you, but it bothered me so bad to be restricted from what i could and couldnt do.... Nah cant cut that tree on ur land, gotta wait tomorow or another 10 minutes... Its straight ridiculous. You gain about 2200 LP a day subscribed and some item go up to 1500lp to make if not more, so from what ive seen so far.

Well I got great news for you then Lucious....you don't have to play!  So not your issue.  Fun how ESO and so many other MMOs charge a a monthly fee and put in a cash shop in there too...but that is acceptable. Other MMOs charge a silly amount for some collectors edition that gets you into alpha or beta testing and some perk items...and that seems acceptable. They charge a monthly fee and that is acceptable.

Now AA comes along and charges for basically a special edition which gives mostly in game items and subscription for 3 months to follow and gets those who paid alpha access. Plus once the game is released, nobody has to pay to try it! Everybody gets an unlimited free trial without dropping a penny into the game. I don't recall ESO or Wildstar allowing people that choice?

And so this game doesn't hand you everything on a silver platter. You have to be smart and choose what you are going to do. It's a game you'll hafta think...not just follow the carrot on a stick.

Like every other MMO that has been released this year....the closer it comes to release, we have people who have NEVER PLAYED THE GAME becoming the experts on it's failure. I think somebody didn't get their alpha/beta invite and is pouty about it.

• An4thorAn4thor Member Posts: 524

The crop thing makes no sense fyi, crops was selling the same price as you would vendor it unless ur crops proc into green which would sell for a few gold. Thats about it.

My view on this, wait for release, try it. Enjoy it if its ur thing but imo.... Its not worth anyones time. It is p2w and i wouldnt even touch this game if you cant subscribe.... really.

Tried eso, then i went to archeage, then tried wildstar, then darkfall..... Back to eso it is.

Crops that sell for vendor price are mostly for cooking which nobody bothered to pick. Once the game releases and people understand how important buffs from cooking are the prices will go up.

"Tried eso, then i went to archeage, then tried wildstar, then darkfall..... Back to eso it is."

Ha-ha! There is your true colors :D Didn't ESO charge like 50$ more for the Imperial race? Yeah that's totally fine and allowed.

Originally posted by MMOredfalcon

Well I got great news for you then Lucious....you don't have to play!  So not your issue.  Fun how ESO and so many other MMOs charge a a monthly fee and put in a cash shop in there too...but that is acceptable. Other MMOs charge a silly amount for some collectors edition that gets you into alpha or beta testing and some perk items...and that seems acceptable. They charge a monthly fee and that is acceptable.

Now AA comes along and charges for basically a special edition which gives mostly in game items and subscription for 3 months to follow and gets those who paid alpha access. Plus once the game is released, nobody has to pay to try it! Everybody gets an unlimited free trial without dropping a penny into the game. I don't recall ESO or Wildstar allowing people that choice?

And so this game doesn't hand you everything on a silver platter. You have to be smart and choose what you are going to do. It's a game you'll hafta think...not just follow the carrot on a stick.

Like every other MMO that has been released this year....the closer it comes to release, we have people who have NEVER PLAYED THE GAME becoming the experts on it's failure. I think somebody didn't get their alpha/beta invite and is pouty about it.

You dont seem to understand that there is no choices here, what did you miss exactly? You cannot really play this game if not subscribed... You will be maxed out at 2k lp, no house, means no gathering other then mining really and even then, your lp regen will be so low that its not even worth trying.

Now you can enjoy the pve aspect but its terrible, the pvp, without any gear to back you up a little, i am not so sure you will enjoy the zergs during war time, specialy naked. 

• darkness2468darkness2468 Member UncommonPosts: 47

No i completely agree with you and understand that they couldnt open up to everyone without even opening the cash shop and basically finishing the translation... But lets be honest here, 150$ For any game, no matter how hyped it could be, its ridiculous and excusing it behind a first come first served we have only one server is ridiculous, its a damn shame to the gaming industry....

Hey i am no better, i bought in it. I wasnt hyped by the streamers, i was hyped long ago they just reminded me of this game. 150 isnt much to me so i dont care, i am subbed to 3 game at the moment so i dont care... It just doesnt make sense to me. Specialy when even if you did pay 150 and do pay monthly, you still wont be able to enjoy the game as you wish you would.

Well the cash shop is implemented for this weekends cbt so i will see for myself,

On the russian servers i got to level 50 crafted pvped farmed trade runs and never

once ran out of labor points unless i was making stuff for ppl.

Some ppl just spout out crap weekend is coming we will see.

Crops that sell for vendor price are mostly for cooking which nobody bothered to pick. Once the game releases and people understand how important buffs from cooking are the prices will go up.

"Tried eso, then i went to archeage, then tried wildstar, then darkfall..... Back to eso it is."

Ha-ha! There is your true colors :D Didn't ESO charge like 50$ more for the Imperial race? Yeah that's totally fine and allowed.

I like that 50$ comment, while truely being 20$. While this was a very bad move from eso, they have been raged at so badly by reviewers and the entire world really... for 20 bucks.

While you get a free to play shady game that charges you 150 for its alpha, an incomplete product.(Unfinished translation).

And you defend this kind game by saying eso charged 20$? erm....ok dumb is dumb.

Originally posted by darkness2468

Well the cash shop is implemented for this weekends cbt so i will see for myself,

On the russian servers i got to level 50 crafted pvped farmed trade runs and never

once ran out of labor points unless i was making stuff for ppl.

Some ppl just spout out crap weekend is coming we will see.

Well some days i would cap my LP in barely an hour, seriously. Clear my large farm, small one, house surrendings. Craft a bit of gear upgrades and i was up there.... After a day of real work....

• An4thorAn4thor Member Posts: 524

I like that 50$ comment, while truely being 20$. While this was a very bad move from eso, they have been raged at so badly by reviewers and the entire world really... for 20 bucks.

While you get a free to play shady game that charges you 150 for its alpha, an incomplete product.(Unfinished translation).

And you defend this kind game by saying eso charged 20$? erm....ok dumb is dumb.

I'm not defending anything, i'm just showing you that not only you are self entitled you are also an hypocrite. What you do with that knowledge is now up to you.

• darkness2468darkness2468 Member UncommonPosts: 47

Well cash shop is implemented for the weekend ill post in this thread when weekend is finished with my thoughts.

TBH i just think your a troll just trying to spread hate and put ppl off, i played eso and tbh its f*cking utter garbage compared to archeage which i played till english patch was no longer available.

• OrgoneOrgone Member Posts: 90

My archeage day.

Log in , sort out my farm, do a bit of mining. Ooops, no fkn Labour points left.

Go afk, then alt tab and play something else. (LABOUR REGEN WHILE ONLINE BETTER THAN OFFLINE)

Later on in the day, log in, sort out my farm, do a bit of mining, oops.

Rinse and repeat.

Hey, I can go and pve/pvp all day, but I cant craft for more than a short while.

Soultion. Go to the Trion Cash shop and buy labour potions. ffs

There would be a fkn uproar if they limited how much you could quest, or pvp.

Haters gonna hate, I love the game, Trion make me feel nauseous now, part time garbage

I'm not defending anything, i'm just showing you that not only you are self entitled you are also an hypocrite. What you do with that knowledge is now up to you.

An hypocrite? You compare 20 $ to 150$ lmao....

Self entitled.... Yeah you know, 150 isnt enought we should spend 100 more to have access to all the game, you know like backpacks and all conveniant stuff that should be a given for 150.....but why just 100 more, make that 200...why not right ?

This discussion has been closed.