Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ANNOUNCING 'STAR WARS GALAXIES: AN EMPIRE REMEMBERED' | Arriving Q4 2014

https://www.facebook.com/swganempireremembered

As the anniversary of the death of the online roleplaying game Star Wars Galaxies approaches its third year, this free to download eBook takes a fond look back at the Galaxy far, far away.

Featuring fascinating stories from the games players, as well as images of events, locations and characters from the game, STAR WARS GALAXIES: AN EMPIRE REMEMBERED is a misty-eyed love letter to one of the most influential and well loved MMORPG's ever made.

An official release date is to be confirmed shortly, but 'liking' this Facebook page will grant you access to the latest news, early sneak peeks at pages from the book, as well as ways in which you can contribute to the project.

STAR WARS GALAXIES: AN EMPIRE REMEMBERED is a fan project created for free online distribution by James Crosby and has not been endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd, Sony Online Entertainment or it's associates.

Comments

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    Well I got really excited at first, thought they were actually bringing SWG back. Cool nonetheless I suppose.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495
    Originally posted by Aeonblades
    Well I got really excited at first, thought they were actually bringing SWG back. Cool nonetheless I suppose.

Most definitly I was like WOOT!...smed fooled us??

Thanks for sharing OP going to check it out for sure, still great to go back into memory lane.

First leaked Star Wars footage

• VincerKadenVincerKaden Member UncommonPosts: 457

"Those who live in the past are doomed to repeat it".

I wish. Because then I'd be playing SWG again!!!

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297

Joined the Facebook group and looking forward to the e-book !

Ad astra

Novarider Tam

(Smuggler - first Naritus, then Europe-Chimaera)

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    Originally posted by Aeonblades

Likewise...

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• BeelzebobbieBeelzebobbie Member UncommonPosts: 430

Can't this game still be played on private servers?

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982

Seriously?

Why hype everyone up with such a deceptive title? This thread is like getting your vehicle regrstration renewal bill in the mail on your birthday.

• UltorXUltorX Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Hype instantly died.