Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's some reviews for this game here?

MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387

What's some reviews for this game?

How is The population?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

Comments

• ringdanyringdany Member UncommonPosts: 189

let's see population... well on Haven server i think it is between 200-500 players on all the time.

on the biggest spanish speaking server called Ra it is between 500 to 1,000 on all the time.

each server hasquite a different feel and atmosphere as well as play style. Ra is supposedly so packed out you cannot grind without getting ganked so it is full on war all the time. Whereas Haven is a lot more strategic and parts of the game are very peaceful and you can really soak up the stmosphere. Haven is a bit more like Lothlorien maybe with wars and evil packs of players running around.

Hmm a review --- hm try this for player reviews on both sides. scroll to the bottom of the page for player discussion:

http://mmohuts.com/review/champions-of-regnum

• LaetitianLaetitian Member UncommonPosts: 21

For the best source on activity on the server, check the history of warzone-events.

Put simply, every second of those means that a battle between at least two of the three factions has taken place at the declared fortress, or at the gate.

Population is the only reason why I have a hard time still enjoying this game. Not, however, because there would be too few players, but rather because of their aversion to take action.

This varies from month to month however, so if you grind your character now, and find a fun group of people to play with, you should be able to ensure an enjoyable time with lots of tactical play. If you decide to do so on Haven/Ignis, tell me when you have reached a level at which you want to join the warzone, and I will be glad to assist your war-driven host [or army of diplomats... =P ] with my conjurer. =)

• LaetitianLaetitian Member UncommonPosts: 21
    This here is the site you want to check out for daily warzone activity:
    https://www.regnumsentinel.com/en/haven/events/
    Looks very healthy to me, though I have not been there in years.