Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shadowmoon Valley / Frostfire ridge

Markred123Markred123 Member Posts: 13

Wow....i was just looking at these videos and i thought, blizzard have really gone all out on the new zones :o. What are your opinions on these zones?

Comments

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    The trees look better. Everything else appears to be about on par with WoW zones. Looking forward to seeing what they do with WoD, they have some interesting ideas to build upon.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• BeelzebobbieBeelzebobbie Member UncommonPosts: 430

Hey Aeonblades did you really like Odo in star trek? I find him to be one of the most enoying characters ever in the star trek universe except for the shitty kid "will" in next generations.

Might be slightly of topic sorry for that :)

Originally posted by Beelzebobbie

Hey Aeonblades did you really like Odo in star trek? I find him to be one of the most enoying characters ever in the star trek universe except for the shitty kid "will" in next generations.

I love Odo, he's probably tied for my favorite character across all the series beside Data, and even then it's close between Data and Odo :). I'm a pretty big time Trekkie these days, I watched them a lot growing up but my interest has been rekindled over the last few years.

• BeelzebobbieBeelzebobbie Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Originally posted by Aeonblades

I love Odo, he's probably tied for my favorite character across all the series beside Data, and even then it's close between Data and Odo :). I'm a pretty big time Trekkie these days, I watched them a lot growing up but my interest has been rekindled over the last few years.

I have seen everything many times made ot Star trek but Odo altho a great actor I hated his character but I supose his type of role was to clash with Quark which is his nemisis and they do make some really great love / hate scenes.

Originally posted by Aeonblades

I have seen everything many times made ot Star trek but Odo altho a great actor I hated his character but I supose his type of role was to clash with Quark which is his nemisis and they do make some really great love / hate scenes.

Yea, the Quark/Odo rivalry is great, it is one of the saving graces of DS9. Don't get me wrong, DS9 is a pretty good show, but I'm a big fan of TNG over any of the others, as it seems most people are.

• FelixMajorFelixMajor Member RarePosts: 865
    Looks great - looking forward to checking it out for myself!

Originally posted by Arskaaa
    "when players learned tacticks in dungeon/raids, its bread".

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001

Zones look typical fair, but Blizzard hits the nail on the head again with legendary music!

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

• ShadoedShadoed Member UncommonPosts: 1,459
    Loving the more specific use of phasing so far in the Beta, with individual interactive items now phasing instead of the whole area, so as a random example, if you were sent to knock down a wall on a quest, to you it would stay knocked down but you won't be out of phase with other players for doing so. Very tidy and adds a bit more depth to quests.

It must be Thursday, i never could get the hang of Thursdays.