Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BSC Days presentations will start July 14

meddyckmeddyck Member UncommonPosts: 1,282
Mark and Andrew held a livestream on Twitch.tv yesterday during which they announced the several times delayed BSC Days week of video presentations, interviews, and giveaways would begin on Monday, July 14. A lot of details on game systems such as combat, magic, progression, and more will be revealed during this week.

DAOC Live (inactive): R11 Cleric R11 Druid R11 Minstrel R9 Eldritch R6 Sorc R6 Scout R6 Healer

Comments

• TigsKCTigsKC Member UncommonPosts: 187
    And, today CSE released the schedule of presentations and streams by topic.  Check it out at http://camelotunchained.com/en/evening-update-thursday-july-10th-2014/ for more BSC goodness.
  • meddyckmeddyck Member UncommonPosts: 1,282
    I guess this site is too busy covering single player RPGs to have a news item about an MMO, so bump for readers who may have missed it that BSC Days starts at 10am EDT today.

DAOC Live (inactive): R11 Cleric R11 Druid R11 Minstrel R9 Eldritch R6 Sorc R6 Scout R6 Healer

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Originally posted by meddyck
    I guess this site is too busy covering single player RPGs to have a news item about an MMO, so bump for readers who may have missed it that BSC Days starts at 10am EDT today.

MMOs today are basically single player RPGs so not sure it really makes much difference.

• Velonius650Velonius650 Member UncommonPosts: 27

Good find thanks. 

Meddyk, from hib Merlin?

DAOC (retired): RR11 Merc
    Upcoming: CU, Wasteland 2, Eternity, Planescape

• Swids2010Swids2010 Member Posts: 244
    Originally posted by meddyck

Bump

Couldn't agree more with you its seems this site is moving more towards RPG than the MMORPG that the site is named for.

• Cramit845Cramit845 Member UncommonPosts: 395

Bubbler Steamroller - Hib Gallahad

Glad to see things are still moving strongly with this game.  This week will have to check it out, been a bit busy so following this game has fallen off a bit.  Although this game I am absolutely playing, so I suppose not worrying about it as much as other games that I may/may not play, since trying to get the feel.

Anyways, glad to see coming out, cant wait to get caught up on my CU!

• meddyckmeddyck Member UncommonPosts: 1,282
    Originally posted by Velonius650

Good find thanks. 

Meddyk, from hib Merlin?

Yeah Meddyck was my druid on Merlin/Killibury/Ywain. (And also the name for my cleric on Gawaine/Killibury/Ywain).

• otacuotacu Member UncommonPosts: 547
    Collision detection comfirmed! YAY!
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Be sure to keep us updated OP!
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • arcundoarcundo Member UncommonPosts: 88
    Hmmm.....
    MMORPG and Massively have an article up about the stats system. But I would expect a little more press...

Anyway. A couple of links:

For those of you who have  a lot of time. Could have been a little more to the point. ;-)

Originally posted by otacu
    Collision detection comfirmed! YAY!

Yea +1. :thumbup:

Like what has already been mentioned in threads here, this will help large scale PvP a lot, and give way for different roles other than AoE'ers

• Ezze902Ezze902 Member Posts: 34

Its the first thing that got me excited... seeing some of the world... and continuous patching live.

The only thing that I dislike is the crafting class... because I feel everyone should be able to craft on their main character... when those crafters quit... it could ruin the game imo.

Originally posted by Ezze902

[snip]

The only thing that I dislike is the crafting class... because I feel everyone should be able to craft on their main character... when those crafters quit... it could ruin the game imo.

Can't regular classes craft at all?  I thought maybe crafting class was more for building keeps etc, and generally being a better crafter..

• Velonius650Velonius650 Member UncommonPosts: 27
    Everyone will have basic crafting available to them for minor repairs, etc.  MJ stated "so you don't have to run back to town every 30 minutes". 

DAOC (retired): RR11 Merc
    Upcoming: CU, Wasteland 2, Eternity, Planescape

In a game like this with only PvP and crafting maybe chosing between them a bit to limiting?...

I for one would like to do both and just play on character.

• LokbergLokberg Member Posts: 315
    Originally posted by arcundo

In a game like this with only PvP and crafting maybe chosing between them a bit to limiting?...

I for one would like to do both and just play on character.

As Mark himself have stated time and time again choice matters in this game so you cant have the cake and eat it to.

Originally posted by Lokberg
    himself have stated time and time again choice matters in this game so you cant have the cake and eat it to.

So if you choose crafter class you can't PvP and if you choose a PvP class you can only basicly repair?