Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No WoD beta for me?

I want to use the WoD beta key but I get this message. 

"An error has occurred.

You need at least World of Warcraft®: Mists of Pandaria™ to claim a beta key for World of Warcraft®: Warlords of Draenor™."

It's a beta, why do I need mists of pandaria for a beta? Wow.

Comments

• HeafstaggHeafstagg Member UncommonPosts: 172
    Yes, you need the MoP expac to register the key. Sorry about that bub. *ahem* I'll take that key off your hands though to help you out.

• mymhermymher Member UncommonPosts: 8
    How are you able to beta test it, if you don't know how Mists of Pandaria played out? It's expanding on that story, and skill sets and so on. I find it fair enough.
  • SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107
    Sounds fair, I'd rather have people that actually know MoP play WoD beta so they actually know what they're talking about and whats changed.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    They want people to test the game that have characters at the current max level of 90. Why would they give it to someone who didn't get past 85, or even 80 if that was the last expansion you played. You need the expansion to get to that cap.
  • NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by Panther2103
    They want people to test the game that have characters at the current max level of 90. Why would they give it to someone who didn't get past 85, or even 80 if that was the last expansion you played. You need the expansion to get to that cap.

...they have had pre made characters for like 4+ years now..

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• DiggotsILaggotsDiggotsILaggots Member Posts: 24
    I bought the expansions, it was cheaper than i thought. Vanilla+tbc was half off = 7 euro, and then pandaria for 19 euro.