Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cleffy's thin man diet plan

CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

Hello,

Many of you know me as a poster on MMORPG.com for many years, but what you may not realize is that I am also pretty thin. Now that may come as a surprise being someone who is online a lot and probably does a lot of sitting but its true. In order to achieve my thin results I have followed a very simple diet plan.

Basically, I eat and eat frequently. What happens is your body goes, "There seems to be enough food in the current environment so I don't need to store any in fat." OMG where is my Nobel prize for revealing to everyone how to become thin?

Also these other things help too. Body muscle burns fat at a higher rate which is most effective in the abdomen and legs. I don't advise getting too muscular because it tends to droop and look like fat, but some in key areas helps. My body also produces testosterone which helps increase metabolism. This is because men don't need to store fat to have babies, and what directs this is a person's hormone balance. Finally, I usually cant sit down in any place for more than a couple hours. So I usually walk around every hour for a couple minutes to get the blood flowing.

I am no dietary scientist or anything, just saying what works for me. So tonight when some new account person comes on and tells you about a miracle dieting fruit, you might not believe them.

Should I make an EBook/Pamphlet?

Comments

• StonesDKStonesDK Member UncommonPosts: 1,805

Or you could just have written

Protip 1. Lay off the energy drinks and hotpockets

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

I vote getting a big heavy stick, putting it in front of you, then bending over to pull it up to your hips and then putting it back down. Preferably a heavy enough stick so you can only do it 10 times.

Note: Make sure to keep your back straight, knees slightly bent, 10 degrees angle on your shoulder.  

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**