Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rank points, lost 17 overnight?

MMO-RelicMMO-Relic Member UncommonPosts: 81

Not that it's a big deal, but I lost 17 points overnight. I visit the site daily and understand rank is automatic based on activity. I see people with fewer posts than I at Elite just from visiting so I'm curious what I am missing.

Oh, also, why when I post from my ipad is it always flagged as spam? I have to punch in a code every time. Both my ipad and PC are connected wirelessly to the network so the changing iPs can't be it.

Thanks!

Acolytes Gaming (forums.acolytesgaming.com)

Sheep or Shepard- Make up your own damn mind.

It is true, the older you get, the less patience you have for those who watch a Youtube video and from that believe they know it all.

Comments

• EQBallzzEQBallzz Member UncommonPosts: 229
    Yeah, I don't get the rank system tbh. I was at or above Elite and then become somewhat inactive for a while and now I'm at Novice? Why? Do you have to post constantly to maintain rank? Doesn't that just encourage a bunch of worthless postings from people who are only trying to keep their rank up? I don't get it.
  • kresa3333kresa3333 Member UncommonPosts: 64

Originally posted by EQBallzz
    Yeah, I don't get the rank system tbh. I was at or above Elite and then become somewhat inactive for a while and now I'm at Novice? Why? Do you have to post constantly to maintain rank? Doesn't that just encourage a bunch of worthless postings from people who are only trying to keep their rank up? I don't get it.

Hey check this out :
    http://www.mmorpg.com/faq.cfm/showFaq/6/How-do-you-calculate-my-rank.html

From the way i understand it you do lose points from being inactive but you also lose points from posting short posts without depth ( to prevent exactly what u mentioned )
    Also this system might encourge some people to be more active and post more deep posts on the forum.