Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Happened to the PvP Queue Times??

XssivXssiv Member UncommonPosts: 359

I've been leveling one of my chars solely through BG's and up until now it's been a fun and effective alternative to running quests.  

Before leaving for vacation two weeks ago, queue times for BG's were averaging 30-90 seconds.  Now that I'm back and ready to pick up where I left off, I'm now seeing 6 - 8 minute queue times for BG's.

What happened while I was away?  

Did a lot of players bail after the first 30 days?

Did the recent removal of many bots affect the PvP queue times?

Seems like a dramatic change in just two weeks and it's definitely making it difficult to imagine leveling via BG's now.  

Definitely bummed, I hope this is just a temporary problem.  

Comments

• ingphorlasingphorlas Member UncommonPosts: 32
    I dont know how it works in wildstar, but could it be that you've been out leveled and so not so many people in your level bracket or somethin I dunno
  • hikaru77hikaru77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,115

Probably the end of the 1st month and banned Bots.

It will get better?. No, like any other MMO before the population will drop, even worse when the New WoW xpac is coming.

• SoandsosoSoandsoso Member Posts: 533
    More people are joining and there is only a limited amount of pvp sessions being generated so longer wait?
  • BurntCabbageBurntCabbage Member UncommonPosts: 482
    more n likely its because of the "new mmo players" drop off and also alot of banned accounts from the hackers n botters
  • MaelzraelMaelzrael Member UncommonPosts: 405

What level are you? Alot of people are in higher brackets now. 

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,858

Just logged in with in the past 15 min or so on Stormtallon Random BGs. 9:30am Mountain Time.

Level 40 Dominion less than one minute, and level 22 Dominion about 8 min to join in.

So, I guess it all depends on the bracket right now. That is as scientific as I get! :)

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• Spankster77Spankster77 Member UncommonPosts: 487
    More than likely it's because you have been out leveled.  If you were away for two weeks that's a lot of leveling time.  Keep in mind that unlike a lot of the newer MMOs once you get to max level in Wildstar it's time consuming with dungeons and getting ready for raids etc.
  • AngervienAngervien Member UncommonPosts: 24

It's because its the end of the first month and no one wants to pay NCSoft for a broken game on a monthly basis.

To say that it is because he was out leveled is just burying your head in the sand, the server pops are horrid right now at all times of the day.

• ImpacthoundImpacthound Member UncommonPosts: 367
    People are waiting for the big PVP patch next month with class changes, gear fix and the new battleground. It's on the PTR now
  • PangaeaPangaea Member Posts: 434

Make sure you dont have "your realm only" checked.

I queue in under a min and some times insta queue.

Bloodsworn Server