Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Don't you get tired of having to live in the outposts/towns/guild halls?

GmrLeonGmrLeon Member Posts: 118

I'm really dedicated to this game since I started playing it again and the only places we have to live at are the outposts,towns,and guild halls. Which aren't really bad places to live at in the game mind you,but this game could have POHs outside of the town. The areas outside of the towns are pretty huge even though they're instanced maps. I could imagine players wanting to settle down in some of the places outside of the towns and outposts.

Do you think POHs could be added to Guild Wars?

POH-Player Owned Houses(for those of you who didn't know.)

"The one who begins with nothing, gains everything slowly."

Comments

• SwordremainsSwordremains Member Posts: 1

I don't really think P.O.H would be of much value towards the game...

I'm just glad with my Guild Hall.

• TactisTactis Member Posts: 37
    it would be nice... Not top thing on my list for it to be added though
  • WontarWontar Member Posts: 7
    I atually don't mind, but Player houses .... doesn't it makes something similiar to Sims then... or to UO?
  • AlzorAlzor Member Posts: 6
    I think that having POH's will be a good idea. The feeling get when i have to spend ages in town/oupost/guild hall is I get bored from having to stand there a lot. POH's may have the same effect here as in SWG players wanting player owned town which will defeat the purpose of having towns/outposts/guild halls.
  • ValaceValace Member Posts: 9

Problem with POHs is that can cause lag for people who have week PC or connection. It also start to become more like UO.

I think options for the Guild Hall be better. Like adding fetures depending on your guild rank or simply buying it. Would be nice to find more things to buy in the game.

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

i voted yes because i know how many people would like them lol..

i really dont care either way though :P

• exanimoexanimo Member UncommonPosts: 1,301

actualy this is what makes me love the game , the fact that people can only meet in towns ...

i have tryed wow , have good grafics , but i dont like seeing people spread around the world , i feel lonely just like in real life , i hate it.

Guild Wars magic comes from this you are pointing. Being a team game based , and puting everyone in small places makes it a very social and a confort place to live .

LOVE TO ANET