Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The hate thread.

BeelzebobbieBeelzebobbie Member UncommonPosts: 430

There are so many haters on this site so I thought that this thread could be good as a blow of your steam kind of thread.

In the poll I didn't put smaller games cause we all hate them together this hate is for the bigger games. But if you feel like it then please bash other games aswell.

In this thread we don't wanna hear what you play we just want to hear what you hate.

Any subject is ok, playersbase, lack of end-game, crappy mechanics, ugly graphics, no restrictions just hate.

So let the bashing begin.....

Comments

• BeelzebobbieBeelzebobbie Member UncommonPosts: 430

My first hate that comes to mind is WOW, I hate end game raiding, I hate the whining of 8 year olds doing dungeons whining about the tank or healer that can't do this and that.

I hate Blizzards greed, box price, sub, cash shop, and every thing else like server change everything costs in this game. WOW feels like everything costs and they just rake it in.

I hate wow pvp cause it's so stale and unbalanced. I hate every game Blizzard makes just because of wow.

The graphics in wow are so bad that they could be played on an old smartphone.

This discussion has been closed.