Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why am I a 'novice' member?

AtmaDarkwolfAtmaDarkwolf Member UncommonPosts: 353
Kinda wondering why I'm now labled as a novice, when for years, I've been an advanced member. What happened with the website?

Comments

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by AtmaDarkwolf
    Kinda wondering why I'm now labled as a novice, when for years, I've been an advanced member. What happened with the website?

It's essentially tied to the amount of recent activity vs demerits. Check your available titles though, you may have old school.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

http://www.mmorpg.com/faq.cfm/showFaq/6

Because you don't post or log in very often.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • winterwinter Member UncommonPosts: 2,281

Well for one you haven't been a member here for only a month with a grand total of 40 post that would make you a elite member, (seriously)

Don't let the naming system here bother you as it really means nothing. Spambot advertising posters here have names like Elite more often then members that have been here for years posting through out.

• Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530
    Wear it proud! It seems you've been roaming these halls for quite some time. THAT says more to me than the 'title'. 
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by winter

Well for one you haven't been a member here for only a moth with a grand total of 40 post that would make you a elite member, (seriously)

Don't let the naming system here bother you as it really means nothing. Spambot advertising posters here have names like Elite more often then members that have been here for years posting through out.

Nevermind read your post wrong lol

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875

just decided to post to see what I am now lol