Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NA-Exile-Caretaker Ex Inferno PvX Progression Raiding 20/40

KrimzinKrimzin Member UncommonPosts: 687

Apply at ExInferno

Ex Inferno is a Multi game community recruiting for WildStar NA Exile 20M/40M.

We are currently filing a roster for DarkHorse Raid Group.

We are looking for players who have the ability to work as a TEAM. If you arent a Team Player then you are not the droid we are looking for. You succeed or you fail.. As a TEAM.

PROGRESSION (20/40 Man)

Dark Horse Raid Schedule:

Tues,Wed,Thur 9pm-12am EST ( 6pm-9pm PST)

We only get 3 hours a night for a total of 9 hours a week to do work. We have to maximize efficiency of our time if we want to be the best.

Loot Rules

DKP rules all. With it comes no Bias and no Favoritism.. Attendance is rewarded.

Attendance/Commitment is Key:

Since we only raid 3 hours a night, we have to be on time.. ready to raid.. and focused.

Are you the best? Do you know your class. We are looking for players who can evolve. Wildstar is new so no one will be perfect, but we want players who can learn.

Are you ready to raid?

Being ready to raid means: studying your class before the raid, studying the boss/trash encounters before the raid, knowing both specs your class can use before the raid, having consumables ready before the raid, gear repaired before the raid, having your gear runed before for the raid, emptying your bladder/colon before the raid, having food/drinks IRL before the raid and getting rid of distractions before the raid.

Am I hurting my team? Impeding the raids use of time is what can hurt the team the most. Whether it is being late, not knowing the fights, AFKing, getting food, going to the bathroom, not paying 100% attention, not following instructions, not striving for personal growth and not being a team player it all comes to impeding the raids use of effective time to competitively progress.

Is there a test? My officers and I plan on seeing what each player is capable of and will run a 5 man to do just that. Sounds stressful right? Nah, it will be a blast.

Chat sever: Mumble is REQUIRED

Progression raids (both 20/40) will be pushed hard and additional time might be requested during these raids to remain a competitive guild. While content is on farm, the schedule will naturally be shortened due to lack of content.
[Ex Inferno] PvX-Faction NA&EU Hard-core Raiding & Cut-throat PvP. 80v80 Guild World PvP Battles planned. Need Dedicated Members.

Progression over Personal Gain.

Apply @ http://exinferno.com
Contact: In Game contact RockHound or Krimzin for more info.

Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
Best Duo Ever

Lets see your Battle Stations /r/battlestations
Battle Station 

Comments

• KrimzinKrimzin Member UncommonPosts: 687

Current Needs:

Warrior Tank: Med
    Warrior DPS:Low
    Stalker Tank: Low
    Stalker DPS:Low
    Engineer Tank: Med
    Engineer DPS: High
    SpellSlinger Healer: High
    SpellSlinger DPS:low
    Medic Healer: Med
    Medic DPS: Low
    Esper Healer: Low
    Esper DPS: Med.

Even if your class need is rated Low, we are always willing to find a spot for exceptional players.

Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    Best Duo Ever

Lets see your Battle Stations /r/battlestations
    Battle Station