Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Second Key Drawing Chaos

Comments

• TheKaiziTheKaizi Member Posts: 11
    i know i posted already but still. i can't even. contain...rage
  • SevanthaSevantha Member Posts: 1
    I might understand that you were unable to make a news post with how shitty your site was running, but not being able to make a post on twitter? Which does not run on your server(s) is just bullshit. 
  • stevespeedstevespeed Member Posts: 6
    o man this stinks
  • KaosLegionKaosLegion Member UncommonPosts: 79
    Chill out sooks its a video game FFS. 
  • bfstubfstu Member Posts: 37

what a disgrace

• Markred123Markred123 Member Posts: 13

"I blew off my wife and kids for this....lol"

Erm what...

• versulasversulas Member UncommonPosts: 288

Nice spelling.

Feel the rage.

• sipsusopulisipsusopuli Member Posts: 2
    OMG, I just lost 2,5h out of my life spamming f5 on /features/special offers page, I don't even have words for how angry I'm right now, and Its 4.30am here...    .... seriously...
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    So WoW is still king of the hill, lol.
  • OgymanOgyman Member Posts: 21
    Originally posted by scaredmoney
    they handled this horribly. wasted everyones time. and try to give a bullshit apology

At first, I felt like I was the one who wrote that. I couldn't have said it any better!

I need a girl whose name doesn't end in .JPG

• ninfanlinkninfanlink Member UncommonPosts: 36
    I understand things happen but you had a 3 hour window you gave us, so why not wait until you can give tge keys out correctly?
  • ZhadeeZhadee Member Posts: 3
    I got 3 keys so I am happy overall  :p
  • protipprotip Member Posts: 1
    bit of a mess... i'm pretty pissed that i wasted so much of my life hitting f5, but hopefully the site admins learned how not to handle this sort of thing..
  • Tyr216Tyr216 Member UncommonPosts: 168
    Originally posted by Arthasm
    At least good news, but make it only for people signed on site before June 2014. Thanks.

Yea look at all the people here cussing and foaming at the mouth with childish rage. Majority of them just created their account in the past couple days and only have one or two posts. And they think they deserve beta keys? They need to go back the cesspools they oozed out of.

• ThebhoyThebhoy Member Posts: 6

Nearly 3am in the UK and I have work at 7am, luckily I had another 7 guild members on team speak keeping me company trying but none got a code. I understand errors happen but you could of let us know sooner :(

Thanks for the update and its a shame that for the next give away were likely be up against twice as many people for the new codes :(

• Victus90210Victus90210 Member Posts: 2

Thanks for letting us know now....

• RLWDRLWD Member UncommonPosts: 49

This is just pure incompetence...

The site is under heavy load we can't enter posts properly we could postpone it and apologize and find a better way to do it or.. oh i know let's feed the bots and screw the users.

Don't allow anyone with an account,at the very least, less than a month old to enter in this giveaways, you're basically giving keys to script bots who just want them to sell.... doing random sweepstakes will end in the same result, people will just create god knows how many "fake" accounts to get an edge on this.. please think this through this time.

• scarfullscarfull Member Posts: 61

screw the key I want the last two hours of my life back how dose your lame apologies get that back. Oh we couldn't fix it so we gave them to all the bots and farmers instead of people that have been member of this site for a long time WAY TO GO DILL WEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!  Screw a sweepstakes you should hand out the rest of the keys to all people you screwed today

If you cant do that my account is deleted as soon as I see the next sweepstakes go up!

• NexaamNexaam Member UncommonPosts: 7
    So...the keys were snuck into the old beta keys page just to keep up with the given time frame? :/ Well damn...
  • Foxriderz289Foxriderz289 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I refreshed the page for 3 hours. I had numerous tabs with different posts trying to figure out exactly where to go and look. I didn't see anything. I would definitely love to have a key next time, as I will be sticking around alot since I always play mmo's. i have 3 monitors hooked up to play at different time while i'm queuing for dungeons etc.. So please can i have a key?
  • Vcoty10Vcoty10 Member Posts: 12

im honestly here for 2 beta keys. 1 for me and 1 for my gf. yea joined today but i played fair and refreshed like every1 else. dont take it out on new users.

i dont even know where to look at this site cause its so scrambled so we had less of a chance anyway

• BrunogslBrunogsl Member Posts: 2
    ¬¬'
  • OgymanOgyman Member Posts: 21
    Originally posted by Zhadee
    I got 3 keys so I am happy overall  :p

Even though I'm more than glad for your luck, I must admit that it wasn't the right move, at all.

Don't forget there were like four thousand members if not even more, waiting for the giveaway and 3.600 of (at least!) went out home without any, when you on the other hand managed to snitch 3...

They are all yours and you won them, but I think it would be a decent move to handle the remaining 2.

I need a girl whose name doesn't end in .JPG

• PhayzPhayz Member UncommonPosts: 67
    byebye mmorpg. never again.
  • drawingbraddrawingbrad Member UncommonPosts: 67
    worst company NA!
This discussion has been closed.