Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ultra Slow Site July 2nd, 3rd

Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
What is going on with your website? Slow slow slow. I have never seen it this bad here. Are you updating your servers? Under DDOS attack? It has been frustratingly slow on this site the last 2 days for me.

Comments

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    It's kind of like a ddos attack....it's 10 billion wow fans all trying to get beta keys. Gamers do love to spoil christmas and open their presents early.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    Originally posted by DamonVile
    It's kind of like a ddos attack....it's 10 billion wow fans all trying to get beta keys. Gamers do love to spoil christmas and open their presents early.

500 keys.. 50,000 bots...  2000 one post wonders...

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Originally posted by DamonVile

OMG This never crossed my mind. lol I have been checking different sites and Speedtest.net because of the slow loads from this place. Thanks for telling me this.

• VolnusVolnus Member UncommonPosts: 40
    Those WOW fans though o.o