Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQN is nothing but a big fat troll reason inside this post

mmorpgolstimermmorpgolstimer Member UncommonPosts: 22

EQN rumors have been out since the past decade! a whole decade if not more

1- everquest has been in the morgue nailing tis own coffin since 2003 with its never stopping expansion release every 2 months

2- the only thing we have seen so far off the EQN game are paintings like a dozen... so in a whole DECADE the only thing they came up with was a dozen paintings?!?!?! come on we may have idiots written in bright red on our foreheads BUT we arent all stupid ( some exeption may apply AHEM!obamaworshippersAHEM!

3- its always the same ol song pushed back release date need more time to work on this and that they had nearly 13 years to make this game and nothing

4- the only that changed since they trolled this oen out? the numbers of player in MaccroQuest house of boxes sky rocketted( i used to play it totally sucks) you want a group? macroquest your group instead less annoying and you dont spend your whole day in lfg

need mroe info ask SOE they will tel you: we are working on it and it shoudl be out soon....plz SOE define soon in 1 word plz

Comments

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Are you saying that one of the biggest MMO companies in the world, with one of the most popular franchises, is pushing vaporware?
  • CrusadesCrusades Member Posts: 480
    Now hold on a second, what do you say we sit down at the round table and talk this over my friend, make some progress if you will, you know what I mean?
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    Originally posted by mmorpgolstimer

1- everquest has been in the morgue nailing tis own coffin since 2003 with its never stopping expansion release every 2 months

Confirmed : Everquest has 90 expansions.

• reeereeereeereee Member UncommonPosts: 1,636
    Originally posted by MightyUnclean
    Are you saying that one of the biggest MMO companies in the world, with one of the most popular franchises, is pushing vaporware?

I would believe it except well... Landmark... worst case scenario they'll just make the players make the whole game.

• BoneserinoBoneserino Member UncommonPosts: 1,768

Not one of your points has any validity.

Next.

FFA Nonconsentual Full Loot PvP ...You know you want it!!

• SebaliSebali Member UncommonPosts: 395
    Originally posted by Boneserino

Next.

totally false. bashing the obama lovers was total

ly on point and a very valid argument for why SOE sucks

• BoneserinoBoneserino Member UncommonPosts: 1,768
    Originally posted by Sebali

Next.

totally false. bashing the obama lovers was total

ly on point and a very valid argument for why SOE sucks

Yeah , bring back Bush!

America deserves him!

( hehe I wanted to mention that but I thought it best to let it slide.  ;)

FFA Nonconsentual Full Loot PvP ...You know you want it!!

• mmorpgolstimermmorpgolstimer Member UncommonPosts: 22

Next.

yeah i was slightly wrong they been showing off  EQN screenshots since 2010 so with all due respect they may have been working on those since 2001

• Victor_KrugerVictor_Kruger Member UncommonPosts: 280
    Originally posted by reeereee

I would believe it except well... Landmark... worst case scenario they'll just make the players make the whole game.

Base on what people have made in Landmark for Dark Elves in the Norrath workshop, its not bad thing at all to have players help.  Some the buildings are amazing and have change what the devs where planning to do.

Originally posted by Utinni
    Originally posted by mmorpgolstimer

Confirmed : Everquest has 90 expansions.

classic eq  march 1999

kunark       march 2000

velious      december 2000

shadows of luclin  december 2001

planes of power     october 2002

legacy of ykesha   march 2003

lost dongeons of norrath  september 2003

gates of discord  february 2004

omen of war      spetember 2004

dragons of norrath  february 2005

depts of darkhallow  september 2005

prophecy of ro          february 2006

the serpents shrine  september 2006

the burried sea feb 2007

secret fo faydwer 2007

seed of destruction oct 2008

underfoot dec 2009

house of thule ( he had a whole plane of existance now hes in a house) oct 2010 and became pay to win at the same time

veil of alaris oct 2011

rain of fear nov 2012

call of the retirement house oct 2013

since thsoe are on the wiki i have to assume that some dates were changed

Expansion Bundles, numbers in brackets count classic plus expansions included: platinum and titanium included one time gifts for the event as well as anniversary edition wich included  the serpents shrine and the burried sea( jack sparrow content)
    Trilogy (3) - September 17, 2001
    Evolution (6) - August 27, 2003
    Platinum (8) - July 27, 2004
    Titanium (10) - January 11, 2006

• OminousDawnOminousDawn Member Posts: 75
    Originally posted by Victor_Kruger

Base on what people have made in Landmark for Dark Elves in the Norrath workshop, its not bad thing at all to have players help.  Some the buildings are amazing and have change what the devs where planning to do.

I see a trend developing.

At first we payed for open beta, then we payed for closed beta, most recently we are paying for alpha and now ... we are developing the game?

o.O

I need to find a way to get in on this racket.

The game you are looking for requiring no PvE completion and where you can just jump in and start mindlessly shooting at people is that way - >>>>

... it's called an FPS.

Quit ruining the MMORPG genre with your constant "PvE grind" whines.

Originally posted by OminousDawn

At first we payed for open beta, then we payed for closed beta, most recently we are paying for alpha and now ... we are developing the game?

o.O

YUP we sell you OuR game that you worked your ass off to get going  at a price that makes you think you work for us. nice concept. fun thing: youre gonna buy it youre gonna play it and when you get sick of it? another one wil take your place in teh retards chair

• morsrexmorsrex Member UncommonPosts: 6
    What the OP is forgetting is that many of Everquest 1 expansions were also the only way of delivering content/fixing bugs as that was before the whole "patch a game" thing started.

o.O

You make it sound like people where force to buy it, a lot people bought in to do what actually is happening, to help make Norrath. People designs for Dark Elves will now show up in EQ Next's buildings as they have change the minds of the Devs on how to make the structures.  

The game will be free to play when done, so please spare me this bs about people being scammed. I knew what I was buying into as do a lot other people.

o.O

You make it sound like people where force to buy it, a lot people bought in to do what actually is happening, to help make Norrath. People designs for Dark Elves will now show up in EQ Next's buildings as they have change the minds of the Devs on how to make the structures.  

The game will be free to play when done, so please spare me this bs about people being scammed. I knew what I was buying into as do a lot other people.

No, you're making it sound like that.

I stated fact.  You, on the other hand, are getting worked up over your own interpretation of what I wrote. 

The game you are looking for requiring no PvE completion and where you can just jump in and start mindlessly shooting at people is that way - >>>>

... it's called an FPS.

o.O

I stated fact.  You, on the other hand, are getting worked up over your own interpretation of what I wrote. 

Calling something a racket is thinking something is a scam...which clearly a opinion not base on any fact that can be proven. We are getting in Landmark what they told us we would get including helping to design EQ Next. If they completely discarded players input about EQ Next and lied just it too get money from people then that would be something to bitch about.

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,381

So, EQN is nothing, because rumours about it haven't come true?

Over the last decade or so, whatever plans they may have had for an EQ3 have probably gone through a pretty serious number of changes. 

Once they fixed on the Minecraft model, they've started down a more concrete path.   Of course, even Blizzard decided to change its mind, so anything is possible.....

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

o.O

Calling something a racket is thinking something is a scam...which clearly a opinion not base on any fact that can be proven. We are getting in Landmark what they told us we would get including helping to design EQ Next. If they completely discarded players input about EQ Next and lied just it too get money from people then that would be something to bitch about.

It's a figure of speech.  I think most people would agree that they would love to be part of an industry that is able to get away with the consumer paying to design, develop, test and after all is said and done .. pay for the final product (and yes I know its "F2P" but we all know that we will pay one way or another).  How many industries do you know get away with that?  You can call it what you want, I won't get defensive about how you interpret it.  I call it a racket for lack of a better word.  

... it's called an FPS.

• XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739
    Who could argue against that logic?
  • freethinkerfreethinker Member UncommonPosts: 775
    obvious troll is obvious

==========================

• RamanadjinnRamanadjinn Member UncommonPosts: 1,365

Did OP really just say Obama?

Are you just upset the game isn't out?  Thats what it sounds like.

If so I agree with OP.  I wish the game was out.

• svannsvann Member RarePosts: 2,230

its a troll because:

1. It floats (edit: sorry thats proof its a witch)

2. The only way you can kill it is with fire

3. It posts inflammatory threads to provoke responses

4. It catches fish by kiting itself behind a moving boat

• BeardyguyBeardyguy Member Posts: 18

Sadly I don't think I'll be able to top or relive the enjoyment I had playing original EQ anyway, no matter how good EQN may or may not(probably not) end up being. 

• AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    EQ has nothing to do with EQN and if it did there was this titles called EQ2 that happened in between :)

EQN was not even mentioned until 2010 in the back of an EverQuest tribute book. Then two separate iterations of the game were scrapped due to being too "same 'ol" before the voxel based version was nailed down. They showed a video of combat footage as well as a dev live play at last years SoELive.
  • AstraeisAstraeis Member UncommonPosts: 378
    I still have not found the big fat troll reason within that post.

It takes one to know one.

This discussion has been closed.