Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FFX for xbox

thelawoflogicthelawoflogic Member UncommonPosts: 788
free beta in xbox magize

Comments

• kaybe123kaybe123 Member Posts: 6

Wow, incredible
    but do u have any link for download?

• TymoraTymora Member UncommonPosts: 1,295

Everything you need to play the FFXI Xbox 360 Beta is in the January Issue of the Official Xbox 360 magazine.

Oh, you will will also need an Xbox 360 image

• Ragnarok33Ragnarok33 Member Posts: 4

awesome news:  but will you be able to keep this beta character for when the game releases ... or are they wiping?

Here's a link to the FFXI Xbox 360 Beta FAQ.  http://www.playonline.com/betaus/faq.html

According to this, nothing is definite about character transfers to the live servers.  Seeing as how PC users and Playstation 2 users have been playing on these servers for a long time now, I don't see how it could hurt to add the 360 beta testers if they purchase the game and sign up for a Playonline account. 

I think there will be character transfers in some form or another.  My guess is that they will give beta testers a shot at buying the game and having a chance to move their beta character over to a regular server.

• evolution03evolution03 Member Posts: 8
    beta closed?
  • thelawoflogicthelawoflogic Member UncommonPosts: 788
    opend beta

I kinda stopped playing already, only at level 11 with my White Mage.  I got frustrated because of the lack of good groups, I started losing experience from whole party wipes.

If any of you are playing the beta and want to party up, send me a message.  My Gamer Tag is prd30.

I think I'll forward your whole post to --> [email protected] <[email protected]>

The beta for the 360 is free, besides the 10 bucks for the magazine.  Why  do people have to be to so lame and steal other peoples I.D.?