Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it double Xp week + rested Xp + Xp cartel items + guild boost?

So way back when they released the cathar I created a toon named Lino-O, I know pretty cleaver for those who know who

Lion-O is and was thinking of leveling him up.    Well anyways I usually don't power level especially is Swtor but I only have until Thursday before I head to the cabin for the 4th.  

So during Xp bonus week do all the other Xp bonus still work? 

Comments

• ImpacthoundImpacthound Member UncommonPosts: 367
    Originally posted by Kicksave321

So way back when they released the cathar I created a toon named Lino-O, I know pretty cleaver for those who know who

Lion-O is and was thinking of leveling him up.    Well anyways I usually don't power level especially is Swtor but I only have until Thursday before I head to the cabin for the 4th.  

So during Xp bonus week do all the other Xp bonus still work? 

Not "cleaver," IMO. The max bonus is 310% according to Musco, although there has been several math threads that find errors on and off, and the bonus xp was severely bugged last time they did it, so it's always kind of up in the air.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=610468&highlight=bonus#post5991135

Thanks for the segue! Let me blow your minds 

My understanding of the system is that all of our boosts will multiply from the new base of 200%, so now is the perfect time to get those Legacy perks and XP boosts. I will show you why.

Let's say you planned to level during the March to Makeb entirely through... Flashpoints.

200% base experience
    +25% Flashpoint Boost
    +30% Flashpoint Legacy perk

*THIS BONUS DOES NOT STACK WITH RESTED EXPERIENCE

Since both of the boosts are being applied to double base XP, they are also doubled. Do you know what that means?!

+310% bonus experience! That is over triple the experience. Enjoying your leveling my friends!

TLDR, yes they stack and for the math nerds it is multiplicative on top of the new base of 200% (assuming I understood it all correctly)

-eric

Eric Musco | Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
    [Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

• orionblackorionblack Member UncommonPosts: 493

Good! this means I can tear through nar Shadda....I hate that planet!!

• Kicksave321Kicksave321 Member CommonPosts: 262
    Originally posted by orionblack

Good! this means I can tear through nar Shadda....I hate that planet!!

I agree...well I don't hate it but it's my least favorite.  

Thanks for the info Imp...sorry you were not a Thunder Cats fan...

• ImpacthoundImpacthound Member UncommonPosts: 367

I am, old & new series, I just think it's cheesey and the Cathar were poorly implemented in SWTOR anyways. If you enjoy it that's all that matters.

Musco's post doesn't clarify guild xp bonus so I'm not sure how that would fit into the equation. But it's the smallest bonus xp in the game so it's effect would be negligible compared to the others(no rest xp, xp boost items work, legacy perks work). You should definitely notice a difference.

• Kicksave321Kicksave321 Member CommonPosts: 262
    Originally posted by Impacthound

I am, old & new series, I just think it's cheesey and the Cathar were poorly implemented in SWTOR anyways. If you enjoy it that's all that matters.

Musco's post doesn't clarify guild xp bonus so I'm not sure how that would fit into the equation. But it's the smallest bonus xp in the game so it's effect would be negligible compared to the others(no rest xp, xp boost items work, legacy perks work). You should definitely notice a difference.

Yeah I guess it may be cheese for some but I'd rather have names like lion-o or Goldmoon (for when I run out a male toon names) compared to names like iamtank or some of the other pretty bad names throughout mmos.  

But again thanks for the info...

• heider89heider89 Member UncommonPosts: 159
    i heard rumors that there is 400% xp increase in warzone atm